Thursday, July 2, 2015

Utterly, Buttery & Delicious

Live a balanced life. Learn some and think some, and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some. - Robert Fulghum

Scratching myself (head-down-bum-up) - almost everywhere now & then, makes me feel so prehistoric. Despite a well shampooed bubble bath, a soap here & there - now! don't ask me all where? The frustration is that scratching the itch only makes matters worse. This summer is a witch - turning me into a butt-head chimpanzee struggling to reach out places (an itch you cant quite scratch). Its been a  quadrennium or even more, I’ve adapted myself to the essential necessary. Believe me I ain't a xerophyte, I need ample amount of water too. I always wanted a swimming pool or a big tub, where in I could bathe. I had one long back, but as my size grew, the more it got difficult to fit myself in & the amount of water it took to actually fill that thing up made me gave up the very idea of having one. I always wanted to dug & puddle a small pond inside the interiors of my house all by myself or having someone inside with to cuddle. There were some who could stay underwater & there were most of them who didn't knew how to swim & were possibly afraid of getting drown, but absolutely enjoy & love splash of water.

The other day, I laid on the bed stark naked, exposed to the showers(drizzle)of the water cooler - completely letting it pamper me & have a piece of me (bathing & conditioning) I was caught in a fanciful solitude in between the two fascinated ones. While, the left side of me, enjoyed being infused & fed with deliciously mouth watering musk melon & papaya & listened to music, right side enjoyed being(amused) blown away by the moist yielding winds(droplets) that would  almost dry in fractions of time, toweling up the heat. I made sure, there wasn't any part of my flesh, left untouched. I just didn't wanted my musings to get affected by this petrifying annoyance(heat).

Chimpanzees don't talk at all, they just make noises. what if they ever started conversing - I always wonder: what would they talk about?

I’ll tell you about this few steps away neighbor, who I have known for sometime, specifically through our childhood days, (when we used to interact and spend time together). Seeing her lately taking a stroll on the street after a real long time, with her petted four-legged breed. It was nice to hear, what's up from her, but then the conversation went no further after I said nothing much, you say, going on. and there it ended, before it even started. But the act of being noticed & acknowledged & initiating a conversation was a kind gesture. I decided to catch hold of her next time, hopefully soon to exchange numbers and stay connected. I noticed her again, but by the time, (that got wasted in dressing myself up) I went out, she had already gone. 

There are often these four-legged ones, who pass by, with there two-legged breeders, who just wont communicate. At times, when without any specific agenda you felt like you needed to converse with a person irrespective of any apprehensions whatsoever - The end result might vary, it either could be a harmonious or an unfriendly one. There is always this curiosity or a craving for doing things that you want to. We all fall prey to things & people that attract & appeal us - getting our attention. Please don't mistake me for being a Don Juan, I am just a friendly orangutan.

I am too down to earth when it comes to dressing up, specially when I am at home. I believe being in a petite state & wearing just about anything would do. I might have an unkempt hairdo, that's probably because I’ve just been out of the bed or possibly didn't got time to trim those prominently visible facial hair - tucked in an untidy, old loose fitting cloth that you would often find me in. I tell you, this heat has been doing no good to me & neither does the extreme cold. As much of a social obligation wearing clothes has become, there could be justified reasons either way for wearing some or wearing none. Could we just do away with the drapes & be kids(in birthday suit) dressed in diapers or nothing at all - all day long like prehistoric apes.

Besides being capable of embarrassment & so vain - even caring for the opinion of those we don't care for, there is so much that a little head is capable of doing, often considered as the heaviest weighing part of the human body. Although the largest & heaviest brain belongs to the sperm whale. I couldn't simply sit all by myself all day long in solitude & meditate. Its not like too much of meditating would make me an asexual cenobite or something but then. I wasn't meant to only remorse over the bitterly - avoiding the sweetness of utterly buttery delicious or cheesy? It was my choice to befriend or avoid handful of tasks - difficult or easy. 

"When old words die out on the tongue, new melodies break forth from the heart - Honor grows from qualms. It is the beginning of moral consciousness."

Let me hear, see or say no evil - if now that makes me a cogent capuchin (most intelligent new world monkey), I am willing to take the risk. I would rather breed than to greed(commit acts of debauchery),leading to the abolishment of ugsome deeds of beguiling behoove.  
  .
I shall praxis thy and abjure by - It is utterly simple. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment