Sunday, March 6, 2016

The LipEar Foreplay

"I see, this kitten got your tongue tied in knots, Spit it out 'cause I'm dying for company". There is something hugely civilized about allowing long pauses in a conversation. Very few people can stand that kind of silence.- James Robertson The three dots that dance, while someone is typing at the other end is for keeping you amused on the other side and entertained, saying in a polite way to keep patience and keep drooling over the window until text appears to be readable. Its whom, how & what I want to hear & to be heard and reciprocate likewise why would I be willing to listen to, whatever is being spoken, if I am not being heard. Getting synchronized to this habitual parallel process of attention seeking & sharing that could be a blessing in disguise to letting-out & letting-in. From these lengthy foreplay's to the whittle away ones, the pauses & the end. Cuddling up to this uneasy breathless ones to a more calm & alive reassurance in relief, that stand essential in fundamental disposition coming to my rescue. Before I die, I want to be somebody’s pair of ear & lips, the place wherein they could have everything possibly sorted & secure, having faith to unlock with ease this lip-locked kiss & ear-lobe play. These secretive audible whispers which would lend you a hand (ear & lip) which shall tend to give you company & help you survive, preserve & reserve with your choicest of beloved solitude & still not dwell into stories of baffled battles or end up playing sneaking up to those snake like kissing-hissing games that rattles. "I don't want thunders to assault my ears or pester and kiss my lips" I have been for long friends with this silence & have often find difficult to get a pair or two of the like-minded, but whenever I have, I have always made an attempt to make it worthwhile. It either gets too silent or too noisy & chaotic at times - these nuances (from gigantic to petite little ones); new or passe - invading your privacy like intruders). I don't like it when it gets too lonesome & often I am looking out for a company. At times, I would cover my ears with things that came handy, imagining or faking mine to be a soundproof one, but I guess I was wrong, mine was like a pair of sufficiently believable three-dimensional surround sound gadgetry of one of the Gods thoughtful cleverly invented intentions. It only grows into clear-cleavers as I grow. Its not easy trusting on to every pair you find. You got to know when & where you need to put & end to this foreplay or limit it, or else you would end up being assaulted. There is this connection to the outside world, from within, that settles me down to a thoughtful & thankful wiser self. Soul sees all, hears all (it's these walls that we grow & mend, from time to time, willing or unwanted it stands constructive-obstructive somewhere between the passage on these ear lobes. The choicest of the few ones we want to avoid, and the ones we want to abide & flaunt. The unnecessary-that wont go away(cant be done). "In the silence of love you will find the spark of life". - Rumi, Sometimes you wander-wondering, sometimes they get lost, sometimes you hear them calling you & vanish and most of the times, they seem to be there for ever, its just ones vigilant attention seeking admiration and self realization that could maketh one hear and listen to the pettiest of the sounds. Ever wondered what "one tongue" told to another - either one had to shut up, by all means' while the other blah'ed. No wonder, if either way it did not stopped & continued blabbering, resulting in for sure a endless tongue-fight, what a plight! Nevertheless ears would have had come in handy' coming to rescue, unless there was a ear to ear fight all together' - Spare me the horror - There's been "too much of speaking & too much of hearing". I have been speaking to myself & hearing myself, if I don't have anyone else around - It just needs to shut the fuck up) - peace. "Don't let them be kept away from you. "Listen, lend them a ear or two." - Even its natures destiny, gods enact to - listens who? Honking-taunts & mocking-rants, from melodious harmony to fiery-farts of unharmonious flaunts. After all that you have talked to me about, have you been attentively listening to what I have been saying or is it just me? I hope, thy won't have to wait for a leap year to leap on to thee for physical & emotional intimate act of foreplay - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment