Friday, December 2, 2016

tipkali - chipkali(lizard), Preying the Play


"I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was." - Ransom Riggs

That's a new name given to this lizard that we were having fun with,while it was busy catching its prey in the light we were bothering it to move away by clapping and chutki bajaaying' (snapping fingers) saying tipkali,and it would move. "That's how little kids had fun and got me all engaged in this playful act-a new game".

Kids will be Kids' and they would make you one too! For once, do adapt yourself in there shoes and let the open laces, be open, and you don't need to tie them up, no matter how many times your Moma says you too, (Simply ignore). We go more things to take care of. Moma! let me play na!

Little emotional moment when your name verbally is spoken almost to a perfection suffixed or prefixed by anything else. It was prefixed by ey' before and now its suffixed by uncle' by this little kiddo, who wants to play with you,spending time with you as if he got acquainted with this little kid inside this adult body that his soul could only figure out' and he would call for you, remember you and cry when he couldn't find you.
"I plant roots so deeply in the people I love that I always lose a piece of myself when they go." -  Beau Taplin

What is that feeling when you're driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? - it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.
Bursting into joy of tears, remembering the eventful deed, at the time of the need, is one essential vitamins that gives you a high. You loose nothing, Neither does your age fade away, you are only going to shell out few ounces of your fat, jumping and might shed few numbers from your growing adulthood being. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment