Sunday, July 8, 2018

Me

This is a recording-I hear myself saying it, Please leave a message. There's no one here. A voice in me states, I'm not here. Listen but I am not here. I am a hole listening to itself saying nothing. A mumble, A hole, A body, Me. Naked, like a saint pierced by arrows, forgotten on this empty shelf. An empty saint on a shelf on display, or in a supermarket freezer. Frozen meat going bad. Me.

Break the void to find you. Break the gap, to open up a hole where I may fit in to breathe, to break the silence, to yell, to be a howl, until I can be somebody else. A hole, in my body.A howl, that no one hears.

There's no one here. I can see myself having a big walk. I go forward, I know the echo of a voice leading me to the echo of my own voice. But there is no need to move forward, when I already lose myself without moving.

"They can destroy us & if I don't exist tomorrow, I want to be able to say at least I made it."

Solar spores float through the room. Sometimes I feel as if I was drowning. I am out of air.Not even a small shriek from my voice. Solar spores float through the room. Sometimes I feel that I have no face. New shapes of corpses, actually. Flesh meat, expensive clothes. Empty bottles and broken glass, music,at least the echo of it. I imagine myself lost amidst colourful trash, burned under tools of yesterday. Drowned amidst colourful plastic cups and then Id yell. It would break my head to save me.

My story is this apartment, this room. I don't know, I cant remember who was here.

There's no one here, my voice is here... - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment