Thursday, February 13, 2020

Stupid Cupid


I wish I could copy paste you into my bed.

Sleeping next to someone you love makes you fall asleep faster, reduces depression, anxiety, and helps you live longer.


If distance didn't exist,  we'd probably be fucking right now.


“There are talking dogs all over the place, unbelievably boring they are, on and on and on about sex and shit and smells, and smells and shit and sex, and do you Love me, do you love me, do you love me?”


“Even if I take him out for three hours every day, and go and chat to him for another hour, that leaves twenty hours for him all alone with nothing to do. Oh, why can't dogs read?”


"And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things." - Genesis


"Even insects play together!" 


I'm matrimony inclined, but believe monogamy to be a debilitating social construct. I do not believe in boxes and labels, but for those who do, I would right now, identify and associate myself with polyamorous gender-sexuality fluid...more than anything else.


Whereas my Marital Status is concerned' I am not single, I am in an open Relationship, though committed in bits & pieces & I see absolutely no fault in mingling around. 


Once you have the habit - to say "In my opinion it is not an unjustifiable assumption" that than to say "I think"


“I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.” - Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind


I am not a joke, i've the right of being as I feel I am...If your path demands you to walk through hell, walk as if you own the place.


Sometimes its just not about sex at all, there are things way more important. You don't need a Valentine to validate your status.


I hate to say it, but like all good things come to an end, so should this discussion for now. - Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment