Friday, August 14, 2020

A Quarantine Kiss

“A tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies...Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline. It's the end of the world as we know it and (I had some time alone) & I feel fine.” - R.E.M.

I vaguely remember, if I recall it right, there was someone whom I met, we kissed & we got laid & as I fingered the hairy clunge, creamy squirt had turned it all wet, but i continued & I could hear you moan & that was it. Way back - long time ago.. when I got laid with another one, we spent the night together - we talked, got drunk, whispered & later we had no clothes on & we took turns to pamper with touch & flesh rubbing against nude skin, with moist & dry smooches, kisses & that nibble. Spooning & 'Dinner beneath the bridge' - This linguistic exercise, A orthographic six-to-nine(69) oragenitalism had turned into a ideographic sixty-six (anal-intercourse) copulation. I still remember the glimpses. We waited & mated, waited & mated again - that's how we dated.

I don't remember anymore when was the last time I was with someone so close when I had not to fear about keeping a distance. How time flies...Almost four months & more passed by being quarantined, keeping social distancing.

“If just being within 6 feet of one another and breathing was enough to transmit the virus, imagine how much the risks are multiplied during proximity of any form of physical sex. Thinking about catching a virus the entire time you’re being intimate with someone doesn’t sound sexy” - which pretty much puts the kibosh on sexual intimacy. Now that gives us a Six feet under, above, right & left.

Few days back, you came to meet me. You sat on the couch while I stood there completely naked in front of you. I could see my udders hanging & I am sure you noticed them too, they seem to have been craving to get your hands on, clenched & milk-feed you. You held my waist with your both hands and now I don't even remember what little murmuring we had. Eventually it lead to a kiss... A lip kiss. I was very excited. There was something like a thin layer of fabric in between, but I could feel your lips and I was enjoying thoroughly for as little of fractions of seconds that lasted and vanished away and ended.

Today morning, I stood there clothed while you completely naked next to me. I held your hand and kept it on my crotch. I was on bed beside you now with your back towards me and you turned to kiss me. I had to get up and go pee...I guess. And the dream ended.

Again, few days back in the wee hours, I dreamt of you showing me a completely naked picture of yours on your smartphone, which had lead to this arousal & skinning the banana - "Skiing up and down Happy Valley." There was something about the naked flesh that was enticingly exciting. It had been a long time since the human touch had actually happened. As if there was this hunger & thirst that wanted to be quenched - the moment had all the orgasimic juices floating while the innermost craving bloomed like there was no another day. There was this burst of no inhibition & for seconds everything was so heavenly, until the footprinted-fossils of the dreamland stayed & then they vanished. It was funny how a straight mind had become curious & all curvy with excitement & there seemed no end to this.

Yet again I had a long dream. It started with you spreading your buttocks wide completely naked on the top of my bed begging me for a anilingus pegging. My fingers stimulated your butt plug & the perineal area(where the sun doesn't shine), & as I was about to bury my face between buttocks (thirty-nine) to rim that bunghole you felt my genitals & crotch & said, tt was huge, thinking of me to be a pygophilist. I fellated your chod & I remember saying to you, if we could possibly spend nights together, we could fuck too. I was keen on more things, but you said let's keep it up for later.

“So if you come on over to my place, I promise you I will stay six feet away. What if we acclimate and call this isolation a date, maybe enough time could go by. We could be each other's mistake. While we're waiting around to go under and I ain't getting no younger, we might as well quarantine together as be miserable all alone and ride out the lightning and thunder...Find a blanket to hide out under.” - Drive-By Truckers (Quarantine Together)

Dreaming of doing things with people who were easily accessible but not there. But there was fun, I tell you. You just happened to make out with ones you never possibly could in real or maybe you could. Now after having them in my dream like the way I did, I might always imagine or admire them luringly, craving for more possibilities to explore. I might just try or do nothing about it. There would be something always in the back of my head saying "I know what we did last (during) Quarantine". I wonder if I could cut the chase & go about telling them about these dreams, chances are rather risky.

“Temptation, frustration So bad it makes him cry, Wet bus stop, she's waiting...His car is warm and dry. Don't stand, don't stand so...Don't stand so close to me.” - The Police

It's been days & days & I've lost the count by now, of how many did quarantine killed away. I only remember vague images & numeric figures, that had traumatized me during the pandemic. Luckily, I feel good about what is happening in my dreams - “a positive dream affect”. Withdrawal from our usual environments, due to social distancing has left dreamers with a dearth of inspiration. These quarantined dreams had by now turned me into 6-to-4 / six-to-four (a whore/prostitute) skin-chaser getting arousal's now & then. Everyone seemed to me like a bit-of-skirt.

“So everybody's staying inside, Just had a wank for like the 8th time. My body's sanitized, So be my Quaran-tine...Before I lose my mind.” - The Quarantine Anthem

Mask, gloves, soap, sanitizer, scrubs...lock-down...lock-down...& more lock-down... that's all what I have seen & heard for past four months. Forget about sixty-three(a threesome), it's been a four-scum-force-some tragedy. All of this had led our human sexuality by now to a enclosure fetishism...with an element of bondage. I hope I am not the only one having vivid dreams in Quarantine. There’s a real, legitimate reason my dreams are so strange of late. Well, It could have been "Quarantined Sex", "Quarantined Bliss", "Quarantined Dreams" or even "A Sexually Explicit Quarantine, but I rather confined to a "Kiss".

“The sidewalks are empty, The bars and cafes too...The streetlights only changing 'cause they ain't got nothing better to do. And everyone who's tried to swim for it, has drowned out past the breakers and the airports and train stations are full of desperate people...But no one is going anywhere soon.” - Benjamin Gibbard (Life in Quarantine)

In “The Interpretation of Dreams,” Freud references Aristotle’s work and builds on it, concluding that dreams are wish fulfillment's: we get to enjoy the love of those who don’t love us. Dreams are mainly about oneself, the wish-fulfillment theory has largely been dismissed as reductive, but fascination with dreaming only grows, mostly because it remains a mystery. We don’t just passively have dreams (like they’re an appendix), we have them for a reason & they are deeply functional.

“And I know she'll be the death of me, at least we'll both be numb, And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come. The Weeknd” - (Can't Feel My Face)

"I feel a lot more lonely being alone with myself all the time now & I imagine things, I touch myself thinking it to be you & often brush my lips against my skin, to feel how it felt like" - Anonymous

"Is it getting better or do you feel the same? Will it make it easier on you now? You got someone to blame." - U2

No comments:

Post a Comment