Thursday, March 31, 2011

ADAPTED


Human beings have a funny way of treating things like people. But hopefully soon, they'll learn that as long as objects are valued more then lives...tragedy would forever be manufactured.
To love. To be loved. To never forget your own significance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget.


Everyone in this world just wants to feel loved. I don’t care who you are, that’s the bottom line. You want to feel loved and you want to feel heard. This is a natural feeling that might come up at some point in ones life. But if they know that you are there for them always even though someone couldn’t because of a million various reasons that this world throws at them, then they will get through it and come out stronger on the other side because of you.


I have spend loving my parents my entire life, & would keep on loving them as long as I live.  I was loved by my family in abundance, & everyone else, despite my few relatives were a little indifferent to me at times, I never mixed well with them socially, no matter how hard did I made an effort to try. The acceptance was not about adjusting single sided, neither did it really matter. No matter how alienated & artificial these situations stagnated for a while & ended up & disappeared by themselves. There were these nuances that followed & haunted.


My parents would often tell me, that I needed to be more strong and would warn me "these relatives might possibly abandon you & make all attempts to ruin your life, after we are no more". they would say, I needed to be more alert, become mature and understand how life works in order to survive & fight for the righteousness. I would not understand at that age, what they meant, but as I grew, I could understand & relate to every word they said.

To adapt was to become specifically "fit" for something.


I have always been and would be a part of this family who from the very beginning brought me up, loved me, and tenderly dealt with me in a fragile way, I could never ever believe, I could ever had slightly been deprived, or neglected. As much as I made little or all efforts to reciprocate the same, Though it took me a little time, growing up into a mature adult, and understanding, that there is absolutely no one other then your own parents/family who made any remarkable difference, when it came to 'standing beside you thick & thin'.  


I've been hearing the wind chime making sounds at random intervals, whilst this flow of wind passed by & the birds chirping as I sit down with a cup of tea, looking outside the window. I seems like it might drizzle.


And I'm starting to believe more and more in all that stuff the old folks tell you, all those quiet whispers about those things that our ancestors brought over from the motherland. Guess I'm a believer now, too.


Life as changed, shattered -  I would not be the same again. There just remains this grudge, why Me? ...“End of Imagination”- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment