Saturday, April 30, 2011

A STRANGER I met Virtually


"Mysterious and intimidating to contemplate, the human brain is the most complex thing there is and the most difficult task it can undertake is to understand itself." - David Noonan

There was a Stranger (A person from Dehradun who often used to visit Delhi, Though we have not know each other for much time thorough the Facebook! It was recently though that we started much of commenting on to each other's status updates. We had been virtual strangers & never met in real face to face. We chatted & talked less though but a couple of times. It all started as a add professionally! Well it was because of some reason that we kind of became family,  discussing about each other's life in general and work etc.And we often had a third person as a topic of our discussion. "This person called me something that was so out of the world, do not want to mention it here though. But it was one of the worlds best thing someone could ever call you".

We were actually discussing about this third person person and I told him "listen - I would not appreciate you forcing me do things & would not want to swear on with regards to this third person and all & I got a revert "okay, will never text you and disturb you". I tried making things clear, trying to sort it all out!, but there was no response from the other side. in a way I could feel anything could be back to normal! I messaged and tried my effort to be in touch again! because ,it was just a stupid thing causing an issue over a text message, that just took it all onto a very different track. I had lost him finally...over a misjudgment. Why do these misunderstanding and lack of communication cause such things to happen!

It's sad how words like relationships, care, love, friendship, brother are so unreal and so fake, and so easy to forget and loose. I cried after that and I could not help console myself. I didn't even got a good night message that I used too, Once you start getting addicted to someone or something you just start to miss it when the person is not there! - Anonymous (34 yr, old Male, Delhi,India)

"Life wants us to go for what brings us most joy and meaning.- John Robson"

No comments:

Post a Comment