Saturday, April 30, 2011

FACEBOOK in Virtuelle Träume

This is not done, not done at all, I wish I could undo this & that & everything else! - I was being  traumatized, being affected by the events, that were not even real, resulting in emotional & behavioral outburst that just wont let me sleep.

As Gackenbach puts it: “Your brain’s kind of stupid, at least when it comes to reality.”


Not so surprisingly like everyone else, I too am online on the internet most of the time killing my time on everything else & every other place on the internet that I kept visiting. I might be wandering to & fro, from one to another, nevertheless I would make sure to visit my facebook account to check about friends , family & strangers texting me & reciprocating to them & a few likes here & there & a thank-you note to the people who commented on my posts.

With faces that are more or less faceless or fake & if it all a picture could speak a million words, I often found it difficult to find profiles with no pictures, that often would speak nothing -  no words of wisdom at all would these blank profiles speak about, rather not tell anything at all in particular about the person who had this profile, with there either too privately encrypted timelines or bundles of everything else that flaunted over the profile that had useless links shared in to an extent, that it could take ages to actually decrypt the whereabouts of the stranger who seem to have been strangely profiling randomly over social-networking 

I might be addicted to it I guess, like everyone else & nothing better to do, hopping on from one profile to another. The funny part is ,when I sleep at odd or even times, I keep visiting several profiles - commenting, hitting the likes and sending friend requests on facebook & often accepting the friend requests , clicking on my mouse through & through strange profiles with faces, that were unknown to the ones those I knew, shuffling from one id to another, clicking these tabs & this Virtuelle Träume or virtual dreams to  my surprise made me wonder how addicted I might be to things or people or a set of emotions that it could not leave me peacefully in my dreams either. It gets quite hilarious that I am on these sites, for all that while and I am not anywhere else.

Put down your phone after an intense Pokémon Go session, and you might find yourself thinking about “catching” the dog across the street as if it were a character in the game.

I guess I soon need to great my dream analysis done and join a 'Dream Analysis' (Traume Analyse) page on facebook, if there was any(I am still to search for it). I am sure I do not need a psychiatrist! (& I specially went on google to actually search the correct spelling of psychiatrist as I have been getting short of words of wisdom, that I hardly remember half of the things, that are actually meant to be there for a lifetime, but have difficulty remembering for a lifetime). Most of the times, I would get up from my sleep (dreaming) and start thinking in the middle about whether I was I online in real or was it again a dream & the next time when I was online on the internet I would make a point to check whether any of that actually happened or it was a sign about something that might happen soon or was it just the past & the present that my preconceived notions were taking me involuntarily in viciousness to these dreamy hallucinations - succession of images, ideas, emotions & sensations occurring in the middle of the sleep.

These gadgets are appealing because they’re temporary: Take off your headset, and you’re back in the real world.

Not fair at all, definitely not a good sign to be online when you are offline & sleeping. - Anonymous (27 yr, Male, Germany)

No comments:

Post a Comment