Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Couch'ed' SELF-PLEASURE


“Ultimate vulnerability. That’s manly.”  - Cameron Conaway

Although its hard connecting on grey matters and substantial lines, my thoughts have been conflicted with cognitive dissonance but life is full of 'two-faced' sarcasms, funny and mean. A total absence of humor would render life impossible.


"The sex was a bonus to the great and wondrous privilege of being in close proximity to her jokes" - Atticus


Well no, do not get me wrong, I ain't talking about in here about the casting couch cliche, that exists. in here. Well Its like one of those days when you are caught up in physical lethargy of 
unresponsiveness or a mentally wrecking emotional state. 


You at the other end, from no where get instilled with this remotest of possibility of enjoying the moment all by yourself - with no actual sexual gratification coming to your rescue at odd times, end up feeding on to thee physical pleasures of self practice, rather hitting onto or doing in real. These innermost cravings and mourning's that you instantly need to cling onto to suffice your utmost desire to facilitate an ease to your desperate attempt to please yourself with pleasures to 'feed the heed' & suffice on to the frustrated. It could ideally be one of those days of a month, when you decide you could spend time quietly with yourself practicing all the deliriously fetish-ed, that came handy. No matter how hard you tried or even did not wanted to give it a try, for you had anticipated already that nothing of a great outcome could come to your rescue & an instant hand-job was the need of the hour.

"You certainly could use a hand or two"

I was on this couch(
cartilage) all snuggled up, trying to sleep, despite being restless. I was feeling this ignition outburst that had already raised my body temperature & the weather seemed not so kind & friendly. I ended up being in a birthday suit.


'Me & my couch', We lay there completely bared to each other - We were having intercourse with the lights off
. Snuggling up, grabbing, kissing & poking- plowing my well endowed manhood stuffed monster(animal) with the balls bouncing, sliding it & out of those gaps with curves & getting these monstrous manly thrills.


"I hope you know I'm for the taking' you know this cookie is for the baking (ugh) - When I'm with you, all I get is wild thoughts - Aye, I heard that pussy for the taking...I'll fuck you'till you're burned out' - throw that ass back, lets make it creamy, I can get it all juicy! You made me drown in it baby, touche!"


"Are you coming or going or are you cumming & then going?"

I so wish at times, if I only had, or someone gifted me with a sex doll (love doll or blowup doll) - a sex robot or inflatable vinyl sex doll. - Anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment