Friday, December 2, 2011

Those COMMENTS

 


When I hear that:I want to hide,I want to die,I hate myself,I want to cry,I wish someone knew me,I feel completely alone,I wonder what's wrong with me then that I don't have a boyfriend,I get sweaty, I get anxious, sometimes I even get a headache. Sometimes I even want to barf. Seriously tho, when i'm feeling less dramatic, I get a headache, and I get palpitations. I just want one fantastic guy whom I like to love me and he can hide me away and enjoy me all for himself (like the song "Girls just wanna have fun"), and I will spend happy times with other housewives, their daughters, grandmothers, and little girls. I just want a simple life. Not a life full of sh*T that i just don't need.

Why is this? It almost doesn't make sense. Doesn't make sense to me at all...I should like those kind of comments, right? What kind of stupid brain do I have right here? It's madness.....How can I hate those comments. How? Why? How dumbfounding and counter-intuitive. This is madness.- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment