Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hornier, The Merrier-ME

In a weird & vague desperation that I was in, in the middle of everything else, at the oddest of hours 'in vein' crying in desperation - but to no avail. the frustration building in loops inside me even more anxious & these cravings even grew more & more. The hornier side of me could just go about doing it with anyone or everyone, anywhere & it was freaking me up to the core - as it seemed like. Just a sudden hard-on, in the middle of everything else that was put on halt until I sufficed.

Its been ages since I actually had real sex. It was crazy to have these momentum frustrated cravings & it made me more anxious, and my willingness to explore more on the sexual front(may be some dates. hook-ups encounters) were already ignited. 

I have been habitual by now about such sensual urges, though my  cravings not only needed sexual gratification but sought more of an emotional sensibility which was hard to find, with one person at a time and for real long or forever. 

There seemed no one around, coming to my rescue whether near or far & I would in my desperate attempt would have gone a step ahead & willingly satisfied myself by all means. The virtual world was not so far from my reach, but then that would not pacify in practice the lustful approach or thy emotional comfort. 

Wanking seemed the only option for the time being, & I could imagine anything & anyone in real. With eyes closed my wildest of desires ran down imagining about the thoracic, abdominal segment of the trunk and the perineum & everything else in the minutest of detailing.

The sensuous side of me, wanting to experiment with everything that could be made available right now. I've heard people tell me stories about role plays, there fetishes & about there encounters with the delivery-boys, cab-driver & about how someone would even get excited if someone watched them nude, and how easy it had been for someone to get lucky in a metro station being pounded & grabbed. Well I wasn't that lucky to have had explored & experience any of such thing apart from the very basic salient features of sex as for now. 

I've been polluted with thoughts even getting more gross, yet pleasing. The very feel of a human being, a touch, the taste, the smell... surrendering to this wild erotic slaughter by a savage beast who could make me confide in thee & I could surrender myself to & explore every inch of the monstrously notorious passion easing out my desperate attempts for sexual gratification, taking me of this insane vulnerably, yet so desirous clinging on to thee hormonal cravings trying hard to keep them safe, locked & not let thy fall apart until - "one fine day".

You must think, I am crazy, I know, well but we all go through this phase, either we do it or we think about doing it. 

"The naked flesh seems like a piece of treat". 

I ain't no saint, I am so human & I so wish to commit this sin as many time I get a chance to & explore thy potent potion in all the positions possibly feasible.

There are lot of people we admire, & to have sex with the ones we admire has its own meritorious gain. its not always that one could find content & pleasure doing it with a admirable one, but then the infatuated piece of shit knows everything & yet it wants to get into the trouble of strangely exploring the pros & cons of thy sexiest yearnings. - Anonymous, India

No comments:

Post a Comment