Friday, November 8, 2013

Self-SERVICE

"There is no such thing as just existing. Everything is in service to everything else. Existence is giving and receiving.”

We ain't here to amuse or entertain anyone for free & if we do, we expect the same from the other side, in return - "that's a barter deal". Nevertheless that depends on how well equipped intellectual or dumb we are to keep it going. It takes more then much of it always to make it growing. 

"Even prostitutes don't do sex for free"

How often are we willing to? - Where is all of this leading to? In a span of life, we gradually tend to understand its worth, value & usage. We experience & witness conditional-unconditional human behaviorism with its confronted establishments - whether comforted or in discomfort. Often finding a trailed series of needs, urges, cravings, aspirations, expectations hosting over these set of emotions - sharing & caring, longing & separation, outbursts & loathing, happiness & excitement or curiosities. 

We are all a flock of untamed vulnerable creatures belonging to the same viscous circle globetrotting around wandering in our desperate yearnings, wondering how to suffice parts & parcels. 
 .  
Guilty conscious are we? No - never ever. that's the problem.  it either could be entirely your or my fault to presume, assume, judge & misunderstand, mistaking us to qualify onto believing that we would be going ahead with each other. My answers in reactions to your so called curious queries or statements are just based on a hope that we might find love & light at the end & it had nothing at all to do with the set of piled self-assumed contextual references(negates or high spirited). They could just merely be an outgrown generalized realization of logical & practical approach to a life lived or experienced. We can have a round table conference if you want - very well, but let me warn you it ain’t going to end up into any conclusive concreteness of conclusions if we were to only rant in vein superficially with our own shelved centered ideologies based on our self judgmental erratic nuances. There would be no end to this frightful fight whatsoever & if at all we saw no use coming to a mutual of understandings between us, we rather should not even start this so called chapter - absolutely serving no purpose. 

I have a lot going on in my life right now, maybe even too much - I’ve got a lot I need to do. I’ve got "A lot on my Plate." 

For you - I shall take a spin & rather get churned (into bits & pieces)in a grinder or a washing machine & then find myself completely worn out - hung all crumbled up on to a hanger to get dried & later ironed or even cooked & fried - laid on to the platter being served with a pinch of salt & pepper sprinkled upon me. Who is going to eat me? Will you? Who is going to wear me? You wont even fit in or probably even relish, then what’s the point?  

“I am fed up of these roller coaster rides, take me as I am - end of discussion". 

‘Exerted to the core & now I am even more hungry now, I am all out of juices & I have been eating apples & absolutely going bananas’

See, I am of a  pure heart & a soulful mind(blank be it, if you are not willing to understand my intellect) & I am expecting just as little as anyone of a sane sorted mind (human enough) would in return. I shall be doing away with my obligatory formalities.& would be re-considering you one more time, last may be of taking you as a friend or more or just flee away.

Either you are a saint with a  divine soul, providing a free service randomly to the entire world(one's choice completely). I possibly could be one too, We possibly could be one though, irrespective of the odds, but there shall always be a difference between the holy & the unholy ways of doing things - in ways we want them to get done. If not now then never ever. let us go dutch, lets barter - & see how it works - giving and taking each other respectively.

When you meet anyone, remember it is a holy encounter. As you see him/her, you will see yourself, for in him/her you will find yourself. Its not necessary that would might just figure out yourself in a every person you encounter with, but most of the times it would be like seeing each other in each other kinds, and the process would be in bits & pieces, step by step & gradually you will learn that you were either indifferent or there was absolutely no difference between the two of you. You either would completely want to loose yourself and surrender to or you would not even want to proceed ahead an inch further. Hard or easy that it might get at times, but then the decision has to be wise or it shall have its repercussions with guilt haunting you.

It doesn't matter how long we may have been stuck in a sense of our limitations. If we go into a darkened room and turn on the light, it doesn't matter if the room has been dark for a day, a week, or ten thousand years - we turn on the light and it is illuminated. Once we control our capacity for love and happiness, the light has been turned on. - Sharon Salzberg

I was just being myself, in anticipation that you shall be yourself too. Lets have each other the way we are. There aint no fun in deceiving or pleasing. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment