Friday, November 8, 2013

See'LOOK - Let Me EXPLAIN

I Don't want bother you much!

I get it, you might have your owns set of agendas, & I might have a lifestyle of my own.

It's just like, I feel secure & comfortable sharing (as much as I think you do as well) what's in my heart and mind, with a complete stranger, that I have yet to experience of becoming friends with in totality. As of no I might call you a friend virtually, for all I understand that it takes a real long to actually tag someone with that name. We might be much of a strangers though at the moment and unknown and at a distance, where we could just not get hints about what we actually were and how we actually were.

We all are strangers, so strange, strangely wanting to equip ourselves with yet stranger of sorts, & still feel strange being strangled strangely in this strange strange world.

But this curiosity instilled with-in has made us come a long way over this short period of virtual communication, where in we have shared few of the some of the paragraphed texts of conversational nuances & everything else, that has gone by so far till this very moment. May it be feelings of excitement & hilarious over exaggerating comments in weird ways seldom coming to pitfalls of high & low, uplifting us in ways or the sad stories that brought us down complementing to our sadist of phases. We all are human, that's what I believe if at all we are no animals who just cant be tamed well enough when it comes to human perceptions & ideologies that might just differ in approach but run parallel at the same time in tendencies with a difference in terminology strictly perceived in ways we wanted to, and just being judgmental wont solve any good. It could only bring in misunderstandings until we actually knew each other for real. 

We all have this set of phenomenon, where we need our own space, and we react & emote & reply & revert & even do a conversation when we feel its a right time to do so, and most of the times, we would run away having no communication at all. There are things that we all might get busy with, but at the end this virtuousness of virtual thing that we have adapted ourselves to might be a good thought to have figured out, why we were here at the first place. We all are a bunch of loners, craving for things rather real then the surreal superficial norms that might just be temporary but not for a longtime. & believe me when I say, you don't know me by now, of the half of the things I have told you about myself at lengths and so would be the other way round.

We all are figuring out the disfiguring & yet at times dwell deeper into figuring out our own selves, when we learn there is much hope to understand much of everything else within and around. 

All the draining &
 pouring of the feelings by and large - bursting-out into the utterly surprised state of acknowledgements that come out of our perceiving a life that we have experienced just might be not in parallel to the person we might end up communicating or meeting to on the contrary but then the lateral part of emotional longing into expecting and seeking a refuge of a little attention seeking pandora of acceptances & overwhelming understanding  - with a little bit of concern & love - without limits, blindfolded into no hallucinated wisdom that needs no queries onto us unleashing in urge to be felt wanted & to be surrounded & surrendered likewise.

If at all we could be friends with someone honestly, without assuming the amused musings of our getting along well or the ending to a disastrous outcome for any number of times.

Its probably because of this age gap, that we are different, and I know of few who get mature of there age & there are some who just stay closeted to ones own set of four walled & a ceiling, grounded to there set of thoughts, hoping the world was different or seem to be very much the same.

I don't says its your fault, its neither mine either. But then that's how everything works, tats how life goes onto growing & that's how we work(you & me) & everyone else. 


Why cant we just loose ourselves to as a romantic strangers with little tender & care, comforting our zones completely so strange that it teaches us more as we reach out to each other in ways & by means where we  tend to figure out in the process how things could be while we snuggled down with a hug & cuddled kidding each other & let everything else fade away.

Ones shoulders would have by now already witnessed heavy burdens of life in totality & with a tight hug we could so willingly confirm that it was really to meant from ones heart & not just a superficial ones. Looking into the eyes, staring could ease out so much. The whispers in silence would do all the talking and we would know each other without even having to had talked about nothing at all.

There could be things difficult to explain and hearts not so easily available to reach out to. We often are more in solitude and a loner when we really want to be badly in love or even a comfort of someone giving us that very sense of security irrespective of ones approach whatsoever.

For once I would ask you to love me, for my love is honest & truthful, irrespective of anything & everything - with no hidden agendas at all. It could be an disillusioned infatuated pigmentation sufficing for a while, but underneath it was something that made me realize, that there was more to life then just skins of flesh & I in my purest of forms eventually want to lean on to you & learn more as we get closer to each other,

I am not going to give you lengthy explanations but at times, when I feel I needed to, I might just give one or two and no matter how thorough & thoughtful you considered yourself to be, there would be times, when you needed to figure out that it was not the case. Something really was not so right & if it was not righteous, I guess we had no way to go any further, and we would just probably meet in for real once, or even end it all here right now, being virtual accomplices and moving on.

For any reason if we thing that our conversations sounded more of a gibberish now, after a while, we talked a lot ,there are chances we don't have anything else to talk about, and when there is no talking then there might just now be anything left. If just in case, you don't get it at all, I shall leave you like that, & wont pressurize you to understand things. lets get over with this virtual trauma of dramatic dilemma of sorts , these theatrical acts, which are not for real, they just sound so reel.to me.

Loving someone & if at all, you could feel in the same way - saying I love you for no rhyme or reason! - that would have meant that you would want to love me & want my love back. At times here just cant be reasons to justify our meanings to a meaninglessly and unconditional approaches that we go though and through all the while, for whatever it is between us or has been between us, has step by step brought us more closer to our feelings and a clearer vision, irrespective of the perceived anguish trying to question all the more in knots, that only could be opened when we confided into each other to knew the knowing & speaking out to you has been just one way out - a step taken ahead of the all more things, that one could willingly accept or deny in the process.

I might crave for you more, & it might be the case, that you wont crave for me at all. But it has to be mutual, I could follow my heart, and it could go on and on, but then your heart also had to do your part of talking and I would make sure, I was all ears! - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment