Sunday, June 29, 2014

A Sunday Morning - IT USED TO BE

Ever wondered what "one tongue" told to another - either one had to shut up, by all means' while the other blahed. No wonder, if either way it did not stopped, & continued blabbering, resulting in for sure a endless fight, what a plight! Nevertheless ears would have had come in handy' coming to rescue, unless there was a ear to ear fight all together' - Spare me the horror - There's been too much of Speaking, & too much of Hearing. (I have been speaking to myself & hearing myself - It just needs to shut the fuck up)


There were those days when I used to have a Sleepy Sunday - A Dreamy Sunday, with a Pin Drop Silence, Away from all the Activities & Chores of Life, Cuddled in the_Bed, with only One Socks on one Foot Since Could not find the Other One (Still had to search for it & get it on), Inside the Blanket doing just nothing & only Sleeping. (With some missed calls & missed SMS) and all that, that must have went & passed by during the same. Relaxed & Rest at Peace thy mind became,thereafter, after struggling to find lot of answers to lot of questions, and things in the head and heart that moved from one platform to another. Provoking instilled Memories and Thought Processes that hit you at times while you are on to yourself, alone,and so on. Away from the Social Networking, Now all set to confront the Monday Musings, with some list of things to do! Some work here and there, Some things to Sort and so on! Enough of ignoring lot of things lately ,I am hopefully willing to attend thy chores, but thy uncertainties hold me back.

And at times' "There's This That Happens & There's That, That Happens. Goes On & On"- I often find myself troubled and messed up at wrong hours. I might be on medicines, for headaches, crying with subconscious state of emotionally tormented dreams that wonder for the little while that I sleep & haunt me until I sit up, trying to make sense of. Shuffling myself from one side of bed to another, trying to crave for anything that could pacify me for the moment. From one troublesome hour to another. All because - I like the petite geometric of a busy life at times, which calms me down and I stand again and live. There then you can certainly Google down and find a reason to live, else it's all just a waste. Times you tend to feel giving an end to the fucked up' nuances, and then at a flick, you find reasons to let it go, and keep moving. You conjure yourself ,you suffice yourself, you find & compliment materialistic pleasures that give you food for thought for a while and then there is this certain pause, that passes it all by, and then the viscous circle goes on. No matter how small' I have a wonderful brighter side of my soul that makes me live, in this whole varied chaos & I am trying to. - On top of that, this heat bothers me.


Been on a Off Mode for a while, Been disturbingly busy with other Out of No Where, piled Up Business Nuances that I had to attend, in the midst of this Summery Weather, Bundles up the chores of hectic schedule and tiresome lazy, ill metaphors. Juggling between the Important & the least' I have been measuring up in keeping up to the so called Living up to it - Syndrome with faith still instilled & gratitude, with content - fingers crossed.

"What Silence Said"-They say Quiet the mind, and the Soul will Speak - My Soul is so fed up of the UnQuite Mind, that it wants to leave thy Body' or else wants to shoot the head."Beautiful Face, Begins to Fade".

As if" a PnP Device Me' Plugged In Plugged Out/Charged Discharged - Life.

There are Times, Is Time, A Moment, when you completely feel lost, in the midst of Living a Life, You Seek to Question the very Logic of Reasoning & Nothing there is that remains bad, or good for long, but you still seek to find a solution to Refuge Yourself to the best possible ways, in the best possible means. With Certainties and uncertainties that bed you all the way, and you fall down & lift up, dream, rationalize the thought process of your mind, with whole lot of things that tumble upon you, fatigue & distract you, stagnate & please you, at the same time. Future ,Present & Past in a existence that you find your soul all inside a flesh,with bony structure of anatomy that lives & die's. The Same World, different soul's, varied bodies, human & inhumane differences in a sociocultural generation. Death to Life , & Life to Death is a parallel platformed , less Time to more of Time, & vice verse , meanwhile you figure all of this, you are in a position to have lived the most of it, & you settle down for whatever however if & but'.

"Life is a Bitch - Who Let the Dogs Out.Bow Wow."

"Trying to find solace, with the spiritual enlightenment, so Religiously, that I have been dreaming about it randomly altogether. I have been waking up to the chants, and bell rings, images of of all the Gods & Goddesses that ever existed to my conscious mind, and feeding on to my wisdom & thought with prayers - hand-folded me,bowed down - trying to relate, learn & know thy greatness of the heavenly abode, in the midst of tolerance of the chaos, that bundles me up, and packs me, suffocates me and throws me down with negativity ".

If not all days' I do wish I had one Sunday morning, (I so wish, everyday was a Sunday, though) where I could just lie silent, peacefully relaxed, with smile on my face, knowing all is going to be just all right, and I would not let the faith & hope go away - My soul taking refuge, underneath my body grounded down to this earth, with sky above, with air & fire etc -  Breathe. - Anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment