Monday, June 9, 2014

The Rainbow.My Re-Union


"I don't think God cares where we were graduated or what we did for a living. God wants to know who we are. Discovering this is the work of the soul - it is our true life's work." - Bernie Siegel

My beliefs(few based on the ones I have been filled with, few taught, few experienced, few learned, few witnessed) are caricature of my emotional, mental & physical well-being, In colorful shades & hues of a rainbow that has overwhelmed my very existence & ruling out any one of it is a difficult task. I would have no color, if I had no belief' I would have no belief if there was no color. life would be quite dull with only shades of grey, black & white. My perceptions would be baseless if I had no fondness evolved involving my so called beliefs coming out of the wisdom of life. I live until I believe' the day I stop believing I would live no more. The more I trust on the beliefs, more concrete they exist to me & my faith dwells on thee deeper. The more visible my rainbow gets, more submerged I find myself into. Learning is all about experiencing & experiencing is all about learning - I would not have or even vouch for a baseless belief unless & until i witness thee' though thy shall have no color at times 'the more the merrier' either of them complimenting each other likewise in there full glorified intensity & propensity.

There have been times, I have witnessed quite a repulsive, contradictory, yet practical, logical answers to my beliefs, with colors blooming in full swing, and colorless hues in shady pigmentation. We often step out of our fabrications in quest of the truth & spaciousness of "What Is"' & more I grow, I become even more happier to have learned from them inch by inch'. They  haunt me no further, and keep me alive, for I question no more to thy' I feel content with whatsoever they tell me' & stay with me' coloring my artsy character in shades unknown.

Well I am happily married to my thoughts & even have extra marital affairs with knowledge, learning processes, ideologies, values & experience after being separated & divorced from the social stigma of an uneventful union of social marriage. I have 
responsibilities & obligations (as my kids), towards people who are close & attached to me, those I intend to take care of in all possible ways. Moreover I have 'I, Me & myself', with everything & anyone else.

My chores of course tie me in an eventful of wicked, tricky & vague tasks at time, but then things get sorted.

I have learned to live an eventful busy life, with all the time i spend knowing myself & self realizing on to things & people(how humans work). growing in the process & learning to live.


A soulful loner always finds things to keep oneself busy with whatever is necessarily a necessity & essential to survive, whether its about trying to find content, keeping peace & balance or  socializing, with lesser regrets.

I am in a trustworthy never ending relationship with myself and everything that summons it all up pretty loud & clear - & few silently whispered. Now I better shut-up & talk no more, and settle down, doing much greater things that are in my bucket list.  - Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment