Friday, July 11, 2014

This PERFUME



Perfume is a story in odor, sometimes a poetry in memory. - Jean Claude Ellena

If only one could smell - If at all the fragrance could yell, this perfume, the one I am wearing today after a real long time has it's own story to tell.  

Where from? even I don't know - not a clue! Why? because, this came as a parcel couriered from the unknown - I fetched. A brown card-board rectangular box cello-taped with a chit pasted upon, on to it - had my name & address - with a black marker etched. For a moment I assumed it to be just another online shopped delivery parcels, but no, it wasn't. The momentum of curiosity & excitement in extremes that underwent, unwrapping to check what the box of pandora holded, as I unfolded - who it came from? or was it God scent? 

Somethings, sometimes, that come for you-come to you, no matter what & sets you off on your willingness to take chances through the whole exploring & the dwelling into - trying to figure things out. This one came with  contact details mentioned of someone unfamiliar I did not knew. Though I had an urge to text or call the person - I just never did. I eventually decided to call it a gift from a secret admirer. Despite all the odds - I had by now already pulled off my thinking hats & done away with. I had kept the perfume & to the sender imaginary goodbye’s I bid. 

They say ‘It's nearly impossible to smell yourself’, so if by any chance you are near, please be my guest without a fear - Do come down, so we (each other) could smell.

I have not much often, but at times, put ones on. I prefer more of light, soothing, pleasant ones & not the sorts that give me a headache. But whatever it be' I noticed - this parfum(undisclosed mixture), the one I am wearing right now  has a distinctive smell(tacky-funky fragrance-too loud) & certainly has a smiley effect on me'- making me feel good - I wonder they did not had in it poured the laughing gas by any chance or was it a means to hypnotize & tame me to fall in love or fondness with this admirer! WTF' LOL. Nevertheless it's always an awesome feeling - having to burst into fits of giggles or smiles! No, It's only a smiling gas,I think & I ain't laughing out loud! - maybe or may be not! burp! (I m sorry, excuse me for that, I just had friend rice) - too much for my chemo-sensory system to take in at the same time. I’am enjoying this suspiciously mischievous act & feeling wander-fully thoughtful. 

I am intoxicated, It has got into me - triggering my sensory neurons.

There are less of times, you are in a state like this. Telling to myself - today, if I had been face to face with unfriendly or enemy if any - he/she shall have been excused for all those less harmed - little petite things, ever convicted or any acts of offending me ever committed. I would consider everything passe and hug thee. Sounds a little cheesy though - I know!" Hilarious - there's something in the air - in love & war, as they say, everything is fair. It’s the sensory cells doing the mischief. I don't know whom to blame - Let there be a blame-less game, & let the sender have no name. Let me rise and shine putting on the perfume every day-every night, i’ll make the perfume my amorous - armour knight. I didn't even realized, I was sitting without the fan for all this while - ranting about this perfume, with a bowl of food in my hand - I’ll hog now to the leftovers & finish - I hopefully might. Mesmerized mind - I seem to have lost my focus & concentration - there is definitely something in this perfume - ‘aroma’ cruel or kind? I need to be cautious next time. Its just once in a blue moon-things like these happen. Its not always, that I get gifts from people I know or I happen to have secret admirers so many but then, you don't want to end up getting hallucinated-hypnotized - tumbling down into rifts if any.

Its not like, that I don't love perfumes or surprises...Oh I absolutely love the good ones pouring in - in abundance, I do! but would have been glad, if I knew or a hint or two -I had. Maybe in days to come, I might figure-out the whereabouts of some. I am sure the receiver & receptors are good in detecting things until they practically shut down after being bombarded with the same for long. Meanwhile I’ll be sniffing around different odors & many of things - good & bad, right or wrong.

‘My nose seems to be sending signals to my brain’ - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment