Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Climbing up the Loft

No it isn't the one that sells things like pajamas, workout clothes, casual wear or professional wear. Neither was it a rood loft(display gallery) above the rood screen choir or organ loft reserved for church singers and musicians.as In churches.This one is just an architectural - upper space within a building, principally for storage where "I was to go & get lost myself into".

I often would think if at all it would be a wonderful idea, to make it a fully ventilated & completely light-filled one. It could function as an additional bedroom or a hide out place for myself. But the only thing, I hadn't made it so far, was because of the climbing nuances, that would have exerted me in a fit of fright & exertion.

I was no Tomb Raider, Lara Croft! Seems like some people are infected with irony the moment they open their eyes.

“The harder you fall, the heavier your heart; the heavier your heart, the stronger you climb; the stronger you climb, the higher your pedestal.” - Criss Jam

I was to climb up this ‪loft‬, fingers crossed, with the half alive,ruined corroded ladder, piece of solid junk. days passe, had been a while, avoiding, trying to bunk. Carried it up on my shoulders, all the way from the spider webbed & dried accumulated piles of leaves laden garage. 

Tell me about it. huh. no no, no way I was mesmerized by the exclusionary, wishful, willful mirage. After several attempts of thoughtfulness and placement of the steady, well grounded thee, me, In countless numbers ,those chants ran down to thy fright flee. I climbed up. & looked down, scared, eventually happy, I dared. 

“Venturing is the saying of high dreaming, going down from a climb is like climbing. But when going down, we see who is beneath us. And when going up we concretized on who is above.” - Alan Maiccon

The only thing that, bothered me was, how would I be back on thee. Humpty Dumpty did not wanted to fall, whatever the call be. sigh!. Trunks... more of them and all. The low ceiling could not keep me raised up straight, neither space ,where myself I could place. Not ventilated on the other end, through the glassed grilled fitting, I stood there bend. I could not do it all alone, and would take up a while. I only picked up, what I could, & glanced all thee that lied. Maybe soon enough, would take stairs ,way up to the heaven's grind, until then, may I be sound and in gracious mind.

“Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory.” - Ed Viesturs

Self appreciated. It was time for a self appraisal, praising thy for, all well, that ended well. still wondered, where did the whole idea came from, and what ranged the bell? I guess, I do everything I think possible or acceptable to escape from this trap. no matter how crap. Well yes yes, you got me right, we all do, what we ought to, and eventually get out from the darker trajectories out to see the light.

"eyes closed" - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment