Thursday, October 6, 2016

Mouse Infested Pied Piper


Yesterday night, I woke up to this disturbed noise, while I was sleeping like an hour back having turned on the lights too see who invaded my sleep & privacy. There was this little rascal rat running here & there, jumping, tossing & turning things around... I was only under the impression, that it was only my rat, that made mischief!
Today this :poor little new born '(चूहा)'Mice' breathed heavily, still does.I can see his heart pumping. Can see him trying to move too. Tiny little soul laid right next to thee foot bed floor of my home temple, submerged & stuck on to thy mustard oil, while I made attempts to detach the 'infected- inflicted' infested soul from the turmoil.

The other one jumping trying to flee away out and over the raised boundary of these premises of the temple, while I sat cleaning, scrubbing the mustard oil on thee floor. I had to constantly watch him and pat & clap to let it not come any closer to me or the part that had this other one stuck on to this mustard oil. After few minutes of him struggling, I made him a cardboard runway. He kept slipping trying to climb the boundary in an attempt to flee. While I was still in the process of thinking to convert the runway into a staircase, I watched him climb and take a para glide jump & flee, vanishing with a ran-some.

Its been three days since these two little in-mates have been enjoying to and fro in & around. I have been feeding them with tiny pieces of cucumber & anything that I could find. They seem to be happy about it( I don know how many of them are in number, though seem to be two most probably). They seem to have been following me, through my odor, or the footsteps, that they recognize to probably be friendly inch by inch. I have to be very careful not to step on thee. He happily climbed on my feet yesterday and I had to shook him away. The first thing I do when I enter is to put all the lights on and check where these inhabitants were settled & placed before I make any moves. I often find him strolling by with his raised head, while I am chanting my prayers, or ringing bells. They have mistakenly presumed me to be there parent/guardian/caretaker, no offence to that. Everything and everyone in the world seeks for a little company. Whatever this relationship be for how little while it be - is beautiful and unconditionally accepted. I did not see him this evening. Wondering where thee wandered.

I guess all the petite little things surround me, in-sync, tuned to my big hollow-swallowed brilliance in disguised overweight n heavy burdened piled nuances of life. This so called habitat-ed Hamlin is my world now. Hell or heaven thy be.

I am not sure if you could call me a "Mouse Infested Pied Piper". I seem to be seldom living in and overrun to an unwanted degree of a troublesome state of affairs now and then. Thank God there are no Sharks that infested the coastline. There ain't no coastline either. Else I would have been in deep trouble. Would be difficult to flee thee. No natter how numerous everything & anything undesirable or troublesome there might be there or not. You see I am a soft hearten one, caring those infests day & night. Getting harassed n harnessing thee, finding company - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment