Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Blossom Over You II


Nowhere, from - it started, all out of the blue, and now I am stuck on thee, drooling, thinking too much on the fate of thy glue. How am I suppose to be normal,for there's already a lot of energy burned, trying not to ignite, the lure for you. You are just a random one, I console myself with. It won't go long, I foresee fate. Troubled mate.
So overwhelming it is, falling in trap of finding soneone that you would like to date, probbaly mate. Let us leave it on destiny, love or hate. Promise me you would not keep me hung in between there. Even the hair on my arms are in a fancyful fright with goose bumps of excitement and shivers so high. I can feel them right now, you see, when I tell you this. I am only wanting to have a close acquaintence or more, if you wish.
Hold you under the drizzled sky, I may, wet drenched unsorted unkempt we both... sure about that, yes, I say. Anguished thirst, hungry quench, sipping a coffee from the same cup, even a candy stick we together lick. Sitting on thy bench. I warn you, don't laugh, don't eww that or call it sick. Let it pour in more as much it could be, you and me, outpour thy everything and thee let it flee free.
Intuitive, ready by all means, with reluctant confessions, and straightforward approaches. That might or not, work between us, yes I am aware. Creep in oh cupid lemme fall in for thee, unless... thy shall not know how lovely it be.
Excited me, curious I am, to find a stranger, in the world full of sham. In a hopeless hope to confide to you my friend, a new one yes I say, glad have found you oh never go, please stay.
Familiar it all feels and sounds so same. You only change the name,the tag remains the same. More then once, I had fallen in for souls, they thought I was there prey. Few promised true love, my beloved they said!
My cravings for you shall unleash in no time. I wont ask if I could hug you or put my lips on you, smell you, touch you, feel you. Staring at you with emotions so rare. With you beside me, anything I could dare. I promise you one thing, I won't even be there, if you dont want it to be I will go from here. Can I snuggle, could I creep, to your familiar heartbeat to my ear. fondle you with love oh my dear. Hold me, its been a while, since I felt a soul so close and near. Mesmerize me, make me yours as much as I make you mine.
You be my garden, let me blossom over you. Lets put an end to all thee whine, May this compassion oh Lord on us shine. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment