Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Blossom Over You I


Destined to meet, are we, am I to someone new,or maybe an old soul that has been reluctant to forgive the uneasy fate that prolonged and build the walls around. Once a lover now not even a acquaintance.
Though I fear' to fall for a new one, in all hopes of satisfying to the fullest thy unknown, I for a moment, this, rejoice for there might not be a longer one, destined - between you and me, still, I go on. go on! From knowing to the known...
Once again in circles a story prepared. A bait all set to be slaughtered, this time for real.
Readily available to be baited caressed and loved. raped, mated but not hated. You only live once,atleast let me have some beautiful memories worthy to call my own, of my own - With you in the picture frame, not lone.
The playful memoirs haunt me now and then. How it was then? In awe to the blessed moments that stayed for a while. So close yet strangely far, some tides low and high. Oh I breathe in. and out with a sigh.
"I so wish! No harm in trying. Maybe it works"!
In between knowing thee and unknowing thy, with questions those have no answers of how and why. trying to mend gaps and again build walls, thy calls no more to me a friend. thee who once had been love-struck to thy cemented piles of bricks that used to have a narrow escape through which the light passed. Peeping from it thy snuggled into my heart. Now it stands deserted erected dusky dull dry in vein... for there grows no life, there passes no soul around. All there says emptiness with pain so bound.
Trying to start everything from a scratch, haunts you with past. memoirs dipped in nostalgia, thee faded away days back, flash again and mourn. This moment you hope could cherish and build houses of fondness and longing, unconditionally with no mindset of agendas prepared, acts dared, skin bated, choices paired, struggling with a communication, just to make sure you were not once again unheard wrongly and smeared with attempts of insanity and quarrelsome end geared.
"Let me fall for you & Let you fall for me".
Strangers will be strangers, unless you fall for them and make sure you are fallen for. Not hard it is to ridicule yourself on pity of a devastated life. Of sorrowful bad tastes and believing in what you thought you did best. On you oh my Lord I have always left the rest.
I might be a misfit and shall have a company alike, but never-mind I shall not be a loner, laugh sing play dance with a partner in crime. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment