Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Drizzle Over Me II

"Where do all the lonely hearts go - Lost in a dream?"

I want to write you a poem every day until my hand breaks and assure you that you’ll find your place - Lucas Regazzi

I lie back, humming no lie, soundly grounded, gently poised...waking up to thee folklore, a fairy-tale shelved to thy, secretly admired in a way - why? .Oh dream - one of the best thing you happened to be. Oh dream. My dream...so madly deeply blindly in love with you ' me. If at all I leave you and go, never hymn to, finding ear no more, to sing to. Promise me, you won't never cry. You, oh beloved, for eternity mine. hidden to thee, cherished... I flee to 
the heaven of ecstasy, to the mountains of sea.
Better off this way' Oh dream. The best thing happened to thy Oh dream, only mine, in love with you madly blindly deeply thy. Till eternity remain mine. Hidden to thee, cherished & flee to the heaven of ecstasy, to the mountains of sea.


A ray of hope, shining thee light, twinkled, confiscated by clouded moonlit sky making way to a hallucinated fright. Path shown taken charge a picture large. With folded hands to thee I bow. I saw the moon. the sun thy glow. I promise to you, when the time is right, thy shall go. For now thee stops, run no more , going with the flow...ahh this Invincible invisible glow.

"Sorry, you and me, are no match for each-other, maybe or maybe not, but 'I have my own complex flaws to reconsider', & you certainly have set of your own ".

Leach the preached practiced and breached. Rescue away from sinful dream. World is full of lunatics mean, they often stab you and make you scream. They have taken away all you had, You lure them no more, bothered no more, invisible - you 'never existed, come back to the shore.
I shall keep the crave-carvers saved for tomorrow, I don't want to sulk down to this risk of lonesome sorrow. Plentiful things - as many as there be to borrow.- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment