Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Friends with Benefits I


Holding hands that warmed up our hormones to a world-full of ecstasy. That kiss on your neck, the other on your waist, cupping your breasts with my hands while you turned your back to me, while we laid on the bed. Trying to reach out to your earlobes to bite them and suck upon them, while making an attempt to turn you over to smooch, and your hands sliding down my pants to pamper my assets. I stopped you & turned you over, massaging your back and shoulders, keeping you totally un-stripped(partly naked) yet my hands under your clothes above & around you. 

This music played & it had by now turned into a delightful ride. There was us (you & me), on bed, playing this game of indulgence, in layers partly dwelled & the ones kept hidden - a little reluctant on our side.   

Why would we possibly restrict ourselves to the things that we did. You seemed apprehensive about letting me entangle your lips with mine. We could have taken a slow & steady flight into a beautiful alliance of love making. The breathless heartbeat skipped its beats, while we passionately touched and our bodies ran over and rubbed each-others skin. I could smell the youthful fragrance of your flesh while my lips felt every possible corner of you.

I cared. I wanted us both to feel comfortable with each other and confide wholeheartedly. As much I was willing to give you all of myself, I wanted you to give me all of you willingly.

So close, yet miles apart. Why was the only thing between our legs, to be summed up and concluded as a task-full endurance to this end result oriented episode, why couldn't we blissfully into a soulful serene order with no limits could act sanely and madly in love. Of no wrongful that the heart and body desired, losing ourselves in a comfort of forgetting the world and reaching deep, losing ourselves to a limitless boundaries of passionate romance. Letting the mind, for once be a holy cave, that could showeth love and light.

"I could even lay down there like a dead meat, till you were finished with your attempts of sexual gratification of all sorts and so could you while I was finished with mine".

I ain’t no alien to, how this world works!, but still I hope and hope to perceive, there might be a soul, that could very much prove me right in believing, that there existed a connection between the two & had something to do beyond the craving of a flesh, and it certainly not had to be just a blowjob or a fuck to suffice, we didn't had to be totally or partly brutal every time or had to act superficially wise. I ain’t no saint or evil either, trying to cast spells over you, with desperate attempts to bring(lure) you to my bed, but I only wanted to make you understand, what possibly this whole infatuated love or fondness was, and how truly it was meant to work righteously to its perfection.

There's this picnic, have fun!, enjoy right now, it does not matter how you get involved or even take this in the near future, and make it work for both of us. Rejoice to this very moment - that's all it matters as of now.

We had a good time. The hug that we had, when you left, left me in questions. A kiss due, still. - Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment