Sunday, September 8, 2019

Crocodile Fears

I think, I need better pair of glasses, every where I look, people are two faced. Up against the world so frightful... sigh!, I woke up to a sorry plight, with questions wrinkled to my sight like a warrior who had lost his might. Braggarts holding merciful swords, threat-full discomfort In there chords. Myself in a crowd so horridly amused, I suddenly became a tortured accused. I was a piece of an amused story, day by day losing my wisdom and glory. I had my loved ones, petrified & wanted my enemies crucified. Sunk to the emotions of dreadful fear, no one was far, no one was near. Hopelessly strangled in my own home, I couldn't speak, I couldn't roam. Nothing was safe, felt like a cage. Where was I to let go all my rage. Among the crowd of many torts, like a cloud that busted; unsorted sorts. Twinkle twinkle little star, the kid inside me still had a scar. This street runs overnight, No step can step it more, Honking in the parking lots, No noise does let you hear. Sidewalk garbage and open manholes, Deep enough to drown you, Someone who was blinded, While two headlights approach. Every second has passed like, years of my life, seventh heaven, pitfalls & dangerously dangerous gambles in the night...Dice rolled and I played my horse...I creaked, I slept, I cracked, I broke, I cried and left that place. You come home, make some tea, sit in your chair. And all around there's a silence. Now you must decide for yourself whether it's the freedom or loneliness. So far journey & experiences have taught me, people change, no matter what they say. Thanks for buying me a ticket to a planet where I live by myself, back in my shell as I stay happy in my own way. I strongly believe that one should be concerned about their character, and not the reputation, because reputation is what others think of you and character is the real you. No need to lie to yourself by giving a bullshit piece of explanation stating "Change is an inevitable factor in life" or "Never be afraid of giving good for the best". Remember it only just takes a moment when a sudden change can take away everything from you or give you things. One person's weird is another's wonderful" Crocodiles are easy. They catch you. They kill you. They don't pretend to be your friend. Whereas people are hard. They pretend to be your friends. And then they kill you. When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time." - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment