Thursday, October 6, 2022

Doggy Style

And now for this very moment (in this particular instant) how stranded my existence(life) had turned over. I had fallen (tripped). “I was on all fours "I rested on my arms & knees, getting into the typical doggie stance (coitus more ferarum).  


"They say a man is judged by what he wears". Since I was only wearing a t-shirt & a piece of cloth underneath, that may untie at any time, I was attempting to conceal as much as I could. I didn't want
 the situation to become more embarrassing. I did not want anyone to see me naked. Even though I was still acting as if nothing were wrong. I was on the verge of crying, beginning to envision potential negative outcomes. I was quite dissatisfied & resented what had transpired. Cursing what had happened, within I was pleasing for aid & praying for a miracle. I had no idea whether anything else had broken down there or fallen apart anywhere besides myself. It was so difficult for me to accept that I couldn't get up.  

Trust me, the only thing that bothered me was who all would’ve noticed. How could something like this have happened? Why was I stuck with this unnecessary evil? Would anyone come to my rescue soon?

I was relieved to see no canines on the street, especially those who are twice as big as you. Never did I want them to think I was one of them, if not, the task would have been challenging (I don't even want to contemplate). They could do things to you, you don't want.

I still stayed grounded aground.

What an emotional irony. I was unable to stand up & free myself from the grip of clutches of sorts at that very time. With or without anyone noticing, I would have pulled, dragged, crawled & carried myself up if I could have. 

I pleaded guilty while muttering to myself. 'Everything
 would be ok’

When the woman saw me stumble (fall to the ground), she shrieked & fled in terror, thinking I was one those enormous four-legged creatures(mammals). In few seconds she came out & asked me if I had been harmed & realized I needed help. She
 instantly let her family know that I had fallen, and assistance was on the way. One person said he couldn't lift me alone because I weighed a lot. Another one tried to pick me up from the shoulders but It didn't quiet worked. I finally managed to pick myself up by grabbing hold of the chair that was brought on my request. The women had a smile on her face while she attempted to explain to me why she ran away at the first place. Well, I told her it was okay, I had pretty much guessed.  

It's
 likely that few who witnessed this forgot, were amused, or, if not, mocked. The episode lasted for few minutes, but it seemed like an eternity. Thank God it came to an end.

Since you are indeed not a dog, you have lots of power over how this position goes down. -
 Anonymous

So, next time you are to be taken from behind! Remember customary doggy style or lordosis behavior is not incredibly satisfying. Your arms get tired,
 and your knees can take a real beating. Its neither the most private nor by far the most favorite position, yet it might leave you begging for more. Do take precautions. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment