Thursday, March 31, 2011

SEX with SAME/OPPOSITE

Our sexuality is far too complex, too nuanced, and too fluid to answer that question with a simple yes or no.

Passing from childhood into the teen years and beyond, my body has developed and undergone changes. So have the emotions and feelings. During this time, "the hormonal and physical changes of puberty" I started noticing an increase in my sexual feelings & cravings. It gets difficult to wonder and sometimes worry about these new sexual feelings. It's still taking time for me to understand who i am and what I am becoming. I guess its part & parcel of the whole lot of better understanding of ones own sexual feelings and who they are attracted to.

Sexual orientation is the emotional, romantic, or sexual attraction that a person feels toward another person, maybe of the same or of opposite sex or both so it makes them either a homosexual, heterosexual or a bi-curious. I sometimes end up tagging my self as a asexual, implying that I would not be interested to have sex, but rather a good emotional bonding would suffice me. Its evident that I or anyone else is not born with a choice of choosing ones orientation likewise. In general, sexual orientation is not something that a person voluntarily chooses. Instead, sexual orientation is just a natural part of who a person is. 

Maybe its my upbringing, and seldom being in the closet, where I found my self only hibernated in my world, & never had the chance of experiencing any emotional, physical or sexual gratification. I often found myself shuffling between the curiosity of sexual thoughts and attractions which at times were quite intense and seem confusing. A complex mix of biology, psychology, and environmental factors, sorting through emerging sexual feelings & might go beyond just thinking about it and experiment with sexual experiences. I needed answers to the question whether "Am I Gay or Straight?" I guess that was only possible once I had encounters where I realized what role I did liked the most & with whom. There is no simple answer to that. 

I was afraid of fears of prejudice, rejection, bullying, discrimination or violence, that could lead me to keep my sexual orientation secret, even from friends and family who might have support them otherwise, though not sure. Society things it as a curse & this one is a tabooed subject of least interest. Hiding it gave me more severe emotional problems like anxiety and depression.

Everyone has times when they worry about things like school, college, sports, or friends and fitting in. In addition to these common worries, I had this extra layer of things to think about ending up hiding who I was.

"Attractions may also change over time"Having one or a few experiences with somebody of the same gender does not automatically make you gay or even bisexual (feelings of being attracted to more than one gender). Sometimes it takes a while to understand our bodies and our sexual feelings towards others. I guess this is all normal.

It's not always easy to find somebody to talk to, but I find that confiding in someone I trust (even if I am not completely sure how that person will react) should turn out to be a positive experience, that I am yet to dwell into.

Throughout the world, attitudes about sexual orientation have been changing. Although not everyone is comfortable with the idea of sexual orientation differences and there's still plenty of prejudice around, being gay is getting to be less of a "big deal" than it used to be - fingers crossed.

Located in Kolkatta, I am a 25 Yr. Old. Guy I never had sex with a women until now! Well I am not very sure if I am interested in girls much or not, I mean yeah I had it with same gender though! Well I would not mind having it with a girl though! I happen to have some fun precisely 'cant mention what all with a girl once, almost same age (5 years younger to me). But yeah the actual sexual thing never happened as precisely it was meant to be, other than the orals and stuff. So I am worried if I could do the anal part pretty well or not! It does not troubles me if I would be a good sex partner or not, I am not even in a mood to have a same sex marriage or any sort done! Its like I am not Gay, maybe a bisexual or curious enough! But would not miss a chance to do it with a girl certainly! I guess I need to explore more. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment