Sunday, April 24, 2011

Smelly FETISHES


“I lifted her chin up to meet me. She was practically trying to swallow her own lip, eyes locked shut. Like she was trying to wish away her own arousal. Just as my grabbing her by the cheeks and forcing her mouth open. My pretty fetish fish.” Even though all of us are forever keen on having more sex, most of us can't proclaim we know all about it, right? Two people might be sharing a bed but can have totally different likes and dislikes. Way beyond the generic classifications of black and white, sex is mostly grey, all fifty shades of it. There are many fetishes that are still brushed under the carpet - Whatever you can think of, there’s probably a fetish for it. Well I do not have a problem with people having fetishes, but I certainly have with a smelly one. I ended up chatting with these random individuals & never expected them to be, how they actually made me think of them initially. We as complete strangers started unlayering each others preferences - figuring out the possibility if at all of getting clicked. I was keen to understand where would this lead us to. Surprisingly, I absolutely had no idea that it would end into something so ugly, I was utterly unprepared for. Poop-Buddy? No way!...Thinking about it scares the shit out of me. Sexual practices involving shit(SCAT) - excrement (especially of an animal; dung). I cant just even stand the thought of human feces, it - makes me feel gross imagining things. Gosh 1 would rather puke.”Please don't wash it - I would want to lick & smell your asshole while you just came out from the washroom & farted on my face. “I like the very smell of it" he said & would want you to finger my anus while I sniffed yours.“What if my shit comes out while you fingered? he asked. Do you love waters sports? (golden shower or golden nectar,piss play) - I absolutely love peeing(urinated) on my partner & getting it on me. We could sit together on a shitpot taking turns sniffing, eating feces & drinking pee - I love the taste of it. Would you? I would like to sniff your sweaty socks, underwear(panty) and bra. I also have a thing for BDSM(interpreted as a combination of Bondage, Discipline, Dominance, Submission, Sadism and Masochism is now used as a catch-all phrase covering a wide range of activity), spanking & armpit sweat - ‘diving into pit, was like laying my tongue on a ripe piece of mango - so earthy and rich’& he would goo on & on. These chats continued more then once & everytime ended smelly & shitty, rather being witty. Ski-Ba-Bop-Ba-Dop-Bop Have you heard of Scatman? A man who very poorly named himself. Probably unaware of the definition of scat, and most likely regrets being named under that title. Known professionally as Scatman John, was an American musician and singer who created a fusion of scat(a type of jazz singing, a form of extremely fast rapping where meaningless syllables of sounds, words or vocals are improvised and added - sung to a melody)singing and dance music. I've read a lot of articles over the years that theorize armpits are naturally tied to human sexuality due to the presence of pheromones and can even help you find partners that you're meant to be with. I'm not sure how accurate those claims are, but I like to think there's at least some credence, if only just to make it feel a little less weird than other turn-ons. There is also something about exchanging bodily fluids in general that can be hot for some. The fact that it is 'wrong' and 'dirty' can be a turn on in and of itself.They like the idea of ingesting something that's considered really taboo - taking someone, their waste or their fluids inside has erotic appeal. From scatology (related to feces) coprophilia, fart (eproctophilia) fetishists, urophilia (golden shower and watersports), armpit fetishism or maschalagnia - They probably would get hard just by sniffing and would come quick - It's a real turn-on for them. It raises there kink. There are people out there that are actually quite fond of armpits. From loving the smell to the texture to just every dang thing about them, some people love them so much, they even fantasize & want to fuck them(armpits). Yeah you read that right - they just want to stick there cock in.
“When I think of armpits, I think of stinky, sweaty, hairy inconvenient crevices.”Every time we would chat, they would rant about there role-plays. It’s weird, makes me go do "eew & yuck - a big turn off for me. I’ve also come across people having foot fetish (foot partialismfoot worshipping or podophilia), the ones who cross-dress & body modification enthusiasts. " Ruskin said. "By putting on those clothes, they can tap into that." Your fetish might not necessarily be mine too, unless we both mutually agreed upon a consensual one, while enjoying sex - making out. Not just anyone & everyone would digest or could be a part of ones fetish-friendly approach. I am happy having no fetishes at all. I am old school, I like good old fashioned axillary love & normal sex. I aint no "mistress", "domme" or "dominatrix" & I dont like these "tie-me-up-games." The whole idea of stuff in its extremism (to which my views were differently opinionated) disappoints me.
There was this sketch from a 1950 work named ‘Bizarre Honeymoon’ showing foot worship of one of the feet of a dominatrix by a submissive man, while her other foot rested over the man's head, using it as a footstool. For some, taking on a role of compliance or helplessness offers a form of therapeutic escape; from the stresses of life, from responsibility, or from guilt. For others, being under the power of a strong, controlling presence may evoke the feelings of safety and protection associated with childhood. They likewise may derive satisfaction from earning the approval of that figure. While some, who regard pain as central to their behavioral spin, experiences during early sexual development can have a profound effect on the character of sexuality later in life, Such acts of kinky activities, erotic humiliation & powerplay(as instigator or receiver) made them felt accepted.It is necessary to be able to identify each person's psychological "squicks" or triggers. Such losses of balance due to sensory or emotional overload are common. The community is diverse, made up of people of different ages and sexual identities who simply want to be left to engage in something they enjoy. “Scat! go away...Leave me alone" - (25, Bangalore, Female) Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment