Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lame People'DEAD Memory



"You can live a lifetime and, at the end of it, know more about other people than you know about yourself." - Beryl Markham

I am sorry but I guess I have a too brighten up and lightened up 'What an Idea' Battery in my memory and it never dies' Yes I do agree at times it's half dead, It's obvious when thing are out of mind, out of memory for some time It ought to be lost, right? 

This was one of the many incidents that happened today, An old contact that I made on Facebook though (A Radio Jockey) with whom I chatted almost some 4 years back, visited my town and I got a sms dude I am in Delhi, The funnier part was since I had not stored the number in my cell, I had no clue who this person was, Though when I asked who was it. I got the name and the details! Later after not much identification I remembered tat we had never met but talked on the phone for 304 times and even I had a chance to view this person's cam! I guess I am addicted to such things happening around with me lot of time! Cant help it! Rather the funny part was that this person had no idea who he has sms'ed, & I do not understand when you are not sure who you are sms'ing then why do it! Then he kept asking me dude I have your number stored in my cell, but I have no clue who you were. But when I told him about the chat we had and the cam session and the talks! He recalled half of the thing that just might happened but still could not acknowledge who I was, I guess there was no use meeting such people who even had no clue who they messaged to meet up when in town.

Good Lord! for this incident made me realized I will never forget for what so ever reason who I interact with and remember people by there face and what they did!

This guys from the media world can be so lame, with no conversation skills at all! & when I had a 3 minute talk with this person all he was insisting me to tell me who I was! Damn! this is funny and weird and I had high hopes from people! Anonymous - 24,Kerala,India

No comments:

Post a Comment