Monday, April 9, 2012

I am a NIGHT LOVER

“Night triumphant - and the stars eternal - I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night - the darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God!”

I am a night lover, You can keep me awake all night long - I can do all the planning at night through & through, (yet difficult when it comes to practicing it the very next day(morning).

Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.” ― Mahatma Gandhi


There are a list of things that I could & would love to dream, invent & create 
in this calm quiet solitude of darkness of peace & space being with myself completely.in the process of experiencing & learning. 


I could have been a more of a hard-worker if at all there was just the night!, I totally admire the calmness of the night, until the noises & disturbances from everywhere seem to disturb your calm. I am of a thinking, that - if you are not sleeping that is & if you by chance have already slept, you don't tend to put any efforts into the thought process that leads to actions. A realization that can only hit you at hours that are darker then the darkness that instills in every corner around, whether its things, people or thoughts.

You could just go about thinking of doing as many things, all out of your love & curiosity of making them happen. You just don't need to be answerable to anyone if at all you were being asked why" what.& how?.

I so wish If there could & would be certain places that were made open twenty-four hours & of all the other things that could be done through the internet & likewise - there would be more of the nocturnal doing, not having to have waited for the morning.

“What hath night to do with sleep?”- John Milton,


If I ain't sleeping, & not doing anything at all, you would always find me online, beside doing something or the other that keeps going parallel to my multitasking skills, in my endeavor to achieve more out of my energy & time consumed over, that I try spending in attempt to utilize to the fullest.

"While I am sleeping, this inner voice confirms - I am still awake & I hear the nocturnalness calling"
In hope that more the merrier, I may be adapted to the so called night life, I understand that it was the hour, when the half of the world was sleeping & there were more keen sorts like me, who were awake trying to establish something out of it.

The day on the other hand seems to be more of a disturbed nuisance, with everyone in there attempt to run after the mad rush - not my cup of tea at all. I feel restless doing things in the day time. I still could, if only I would  should carry out & complete the list of pending chores of my life, whether they were meant to be done away with or they needed to be addressed. But yes I am a night lover & I wish to enjoy & explore more of the nocturnal realms in all possible ways.

Keep calm, its about night, & you need to get up & away from the sleeping, & rise & shine.

From troubled, unsorted portions of psyche in heart & head that lingers to the most serene, calm, spiritual awakenings at odd hours of still night - I in an attempt to achieve the unstoppable & in my loving fondness for thee living every night - dreaming if I sleep, & if awake, like a wanderer wondering how things would guide me or trouble & disturb me at times between those naps, that woke me up in the middle of night, telling me it was about time to become one nocturnal creatures of the night & set the world on fire - spreading your wings, clutching to the  ..I don't see any point wasting many hours sleeping, I guess the six-eight hours of sleep that can suffice me in totality, there are days & nights, when I'll just be sleeping all while long.

I wish I could do more then just sleeping & being awake - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment