Thursday, November 28, 2013

Off to Sky & On the Ground

"Let's fly, be high, let's fly, be high.Let's fly, our hearts flowing, together.Be high, it's rush will always last forever.Let's fly, be high.I will feel you in ecstasy.Let's fly, be high, let's fly. Unstoppable,Got me open, I'm falling dub,Raise thy toast, Oh yeah come on and let it fly.Let's go, let's let it fly.Get ready, let it fly"


Last Night' A friend in a conversation said, "come on let's fly" & I said hold on to me, hold my hand, and hug me tight, not let me slip or fall away' & yes blindly trusting you for no rhyme or reason, a blank mind but heart filled with fondness & love, and I see nothing at all' for let's do it!

"Comforting to thy the winged friend in arms, holding on too tight, with a promising flight & a safe landing with profound contentment  when you shall land on the ground, with a smile, knowing that you just had a awesome flight, and it made you happy. The cherished awakening seem to have blindfolded me & I could feel the chilly winds passing by skin, but your warmth was my strength & I felt so secured, as we took the flight".

Sometimes it's just without a thought, you have answers ready & you agree to almost anything & everything without any conditions whatsoever blindfold. It takes just a little bit of trust to make things go unconditional in your conviction to abide by, when you have learned to realize that you are capable enough to understand the momentum of joy & the happiness you get out of it. There are no doubts or questions about how practical reasoning in approach was managed or mismanaged & a decision was taken in a blink of an eye, without no logic to thee because your heart said 'lets go for it' and it further needed no further thought process about favorable & not so favorable thinking on to thee.

For as much virtual it was, it felt real for a moment & I could imagine my self holding thy, spreading those angel wings, flying like a bird amidst cloudy sky. We could likewise in real, agree to most of the things and learn to say yes, adapt, change & go figure new horizons that shall have no why's and if's At times its all about going with the flow, which makes your decision-making & life more easier empty-headed, let the heart do all the talking & give head a vacation. 


"I'm living just for the minute... you have all my attention ,hold me, hug me, you've got me all pumping for, dancing around, I am high, I feel like a drunkard ,all mesmerized with this nostalgic never ending ecstasy. 
I hear the music playing...I figured it all started with a smile and a wink & you've been my comfort zone." 

The same friend asked me the next day "where are you" to which I replied "On the ground", since last night we were to fly high, but then it was too clouded, so we decided we shall fly later in the clear sky together, wearing some woolen's since its gonna be chilly out there, but I am certain that I wont be needing any warm clothes for your touch & presence shall make it all worth & deserving.

Sometimes the stranger's are you most trust on to, for the curiosity and excitement drives you crazy and weird & you know you can achieve impossible and make it happen. for as little petite things that you surrender to & rejoice - & that's how you shall live the moment. No matter what you tag the person as' what relationship you name thee & thy with, what difference does it make, if it was not real, and just virtual, for if it was fabulously awesome, it was worth giving a try.

Why do we all have to be limited to our emotions, perceptions, willingness to try stupid weird or new things, irrespective of all the odds, why don't we just come out of the so called good and bad, sure and unsure, yes & no...For one life we all have, and we spend half of it, thinking way to much, and doing nothing exciting, & then we waste other half, cribbing' loosing it badly!

"Today is the day to come and fly and baby don't worry, i'll be there to catch you if you fall 'cause today, is the moment, for us to find it all. So Lets Fly, Lets Fly, Lets Fly,Till we find it all.So Lets Fly, Lets Fly, Lets Fly,Till we have it all. I need you to come up and fly with me, because I feel alive, when I have you  beside me" - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment