Friday, August 22, 2014

AWAKENED House of Night-2


Spectacles - where art though? Come On!...Stop Playing Games now ! Phew, Now where did I landed up thee - can't see a thing.Few days back, I forgot my smartphone in the refrigerator & when I got hold of, it was cold - all blurred with the moisturizer, I had to give it a CPR to bring it back to life...luckily it wasn't dead. I wonder if at all, I did kept my spectacles in the fridge. No! I just double checked, it wasn't there.If at all it would have been there, the windshields would have already cracked & by no means it would come back to life. Thankfully, I had this old broken pair with me, but I was still finding it difficult to adjust, read & type as things did not appear that clear. I am still, trying to figure thee out desperately - enough is enough!

Well' I am the most busiest & the free person in the world, living by myself, eventually forcefully or by choice - having found reasons to keep my self occupied. These small fits of irony in petite forms are hilarious & keeps you engaged - living it in the best possible or impossible way one could, by whatever means - sufficing to ones interests of random choices of plentiful things that keep us alive & going. 

Glad to have had found the black stray dog back on the street again(He is getting old,looks weak, must have lost his appetite), who seemed to have had fled away disappearing for a while, hiding - suffering from agony & pain. I could not take care of him, rescue or pacify him (I had my reasons) when he got hurt with a bad wound. He would stare , wanting to be cuddled pampered and possibly sheltered. Guilty over it as time passes. Not much long way back this dream that I had of a dog, made me realized - to be an indicative warning of the things that were to happen.

Spiritually aware of the universe and it's direct metaphysical connection to one's own being and the connection it host to all life forces. Awakened being is one that has willingly discovered and experienced masturbation. This Awakened Night had me, addressing ironical awkwardness of kinds. From comedy of errors: ‘Er’(pause - expressing hesitation & uncertainties) or ‘Err’(to stray, wander with erratic & erroneous assumptions - partly correct or with errors) to standing-up (being loyal yourself, people & beliefs - taking small but powerful steps - to remain sound & intact under stress, attack, or close scrutiny)

A "fading garland" used as a metaphor for the evening of life or aging in general " Did she realize in a flash of prescience that there was no earthly future for our sweet Cecily? Not for her were to be the lengthening shadows or the fading garland. The end was to come while the rainbow still sparkled on her wine of life, ere a single petal had fallen from her rose of joy.
(I am reading Lucy M. Montgomery’s The Golden Road) & listening to Indian Summer by The Doors. 

No matter how outrageously accustomed as fools we tend to live this life, abiding by a set of accustomed principles of perceptive fabricated lifestyles that we choose, disillusioned & deserted trying to find comfort to confront, retaining our courage back - trying to live. No matter what we strife or aspire for. When life gets tough & harder it makes us realize it always existed & for everyone in bits & pieces. Engrossed with the chaos & negates trying to possibly outreach our own self & standing up in ways that could help & pull us out of this hell - so kniving & cruel and put us back on track, wanting to step on to this heaven' so kind and generous. Hell yeah!

One life to an individual, soul & body & then a viscous circle of a molecular evolution of 8.4 million life times to have this human body(form) again. Life is one hell of a greater ‘Stand-Up Comedian’ itself, with plans of its own - laughing on our ‘Comedy Of Errors’, while we are still in the process of understanding or underestimating a joke, that life made upon us. For not there is one person who could have it all and for others who would have nothing. The uncertainties of how, why, if & but’s haunt us to an early grave, for blessed are those who live much more then they ever thought and lucky are the ones who resolute dissolving to an early death, having to suffer no more. I am now listening to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

There are many facets to a set of deeds compiled in past, present or future & its one of it's kind. I don't have a clue - how being an pessimist, optimist, opportunist or anything else works - All I know or guess is, it comes in shuffling shifts taking you from one pandora to another of a handful-set of human phenomenons for a greater good or worse. Everyone & to each its completely a different one. 

"Unseen, this colourless sky of folded showers,And folded winds; no blossom in the bowers; A poet's face asleep in this grey morn. Now in the midst of the old world forlorn. A mystic child is set in these still hours. I keep this time, even before the flowers, Sacred to all the young and the unborn. And to the future of my own young art, And, among all these things, to you, my sweet, My friend, to your calm face and the immortal. Child tarrying all your life-time in your heart". - Alice Meynell

I am listening to Daydream by Jack Steadman right now.That cant be a coincidence now, I just checked the time, its 03:37 A.M. I seem to have been awaken for some nights now & I seem to have been hallucinating & getting confused - I cant remember, which part of it was real & which part of it was a dream? jokes apart. I guess, I need a sleep - I need a dream.

फ़ुर्सत मिलती है तो ख्वाबगाह से गुज़र आती हैं हसरतें मेरी, अनमोल हुआ करती थीं जो आज दो कौड़ी की हो चलीं हैं, फल्सफ़ो में उलझी गुमराह कायनात-ए-फ़ितरत मेरी.

“Whenever they get chance, my desires pass by this house of dreams. It used to be so precious way back, now seems to have gone worthless - my universal inherent nature, getting involved in the arguments of philosophy have gone astray."- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment