Saturday, August 30, 2014

Grappling The Randomness


I have a very small number of things to be sceptical about, & at times I am hyper sceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness.

No’ I ain't a wrestler & I know no martial arts!

Still ‘grappling with my random moral compass’ - things of things most people resolve by the time they're my age. Its difficult to say, who is grappling who? From where I stand everything seems so random. If I could stand somewhere else, I would see the order in it.

We live wondering why life is so conditional & yet unexpectantly accepted as livable. There will always be this fight - wherein, life would work in its own way & we would want to make it work in accordance, the way we want it to. 

Have you ever stopped to figure out & understand how life works? How random do you think it gets? Ever imagined life without randomness - wouldn't it be boring?. I don't know about life, but chances are that, life knows me pretty well. Very few understand the real you - how well do you understand yourself? - chances are always remote & vice versa. For the only truest of thing to yourself is your very being, until you figure how true you are to your own self & how true yourself is to you? you shall not figure out anyone or anything at all truly.

If at all, you could be best of friends with life, it could teach you a thing or two.Its not there only to amuse you or entertain & if It does ,It expects things in return - depends on how intellectual or dumb you are to let its randomness go or grow - it takes much more always to make it work, then you think.

Randomness - if it's going to start, randomly in circles, is going to end up in a random way.

I have always been persevering, thinking critically, analyzing, and constructing an in-depth understanding when faced with a problem that does not have a clear path to a solution & end up generating a solution or an opinion to a problem.

No it's not entirely your fault to presume, assume, perceive, be analytical, make judgements by default.I can very well conclude, based on my experience when I start to make judgements about certain things, whenever I do! (I am not being judgmental)

Strength instead of being the lusty child of passion, grows by grappling with and subduing them. James M. Barrie

There could be a sequence of verbs growing in no direction(occurrence or absence) or in a non-compounding way due to unintentional reasons that has no purpose. How willing & strong are you to withstand - holding up & standing your ground against the haphazard-randomness. How well equipped are you to struggle, grapple(wrestle - literally or figuratively) or deal with a problem or difficulty, (something or someone) in your endeavour trying hard to solve it or overcome. 

We row old with wisdom, grow out of our experiences - slow down a little loosing on to our potential, addressing odds & the even, everything & almosts. Learning from the mistakes and there's no looking back. It's exactly where & how we started from & came back at the end.

There is this randomness forever & the grappling goes on. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment