Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hope - Now,Then & Forever

“Hope is the thing with feathers That perches in the soul And sings the tune without the words And never stops at all.” - Emily Dickinson

Amidst an atmosphere of uncertainty and animosity over rumored redundancies, finding myself embroiled in the way of life, trying to gracefully endure the hardships...practicing a mindset of stoic empathy while maintaining healthy emotional connections with myself and others...hopefully there seems to be a "Hope‬ Now"

The ‪‎days go pass by & there is so much that keeps you and your mind exhausted - bewilderingly busy & entertained, with chores, that take your breath away until you panic. Unwillingly or willingly to your disposal of denials & agreements - these whatsoever ones, seem to be pretty keen to pile-up no matter what in there best of interest to make you practice & get involved & evolved no matter how reluctantly, halfheartedly or wholeheartedly it might seem. There are number of things (people/emotions/issues) that are stuck in your head & heart which suck in all the space that you always wanted for your own-self and no matter how hard you wanted to let them go, they seem to have by now engrossed up being a part of your so called agendas. There is something that holds you back - this thin & thick layer of line between' what you want and what happens is not entirely a choice at ones disposal - you were left at the mercy of the destiny & had no choice left other then become a participant of this journey called life. From stagnant pauses to in circles again - old & afresh in its viciousness.

Being ‪busy for good is always the best thing in the world, but then, we all end up being busy with things that destiny throws upon us & how wisely you choose to make it worth at the end, is all that matters. You just cant be choosy every-time - some things are just not as easy, they might seem to appear & others might just be a  part & parcel of deeds of the needs that  just seem like they were for forever. That must be a not so good God's sign of making you work - but that's how it was meant to be. There is absolutely nothing that can keep you free & away from the chores of life - good or worse...you just got to attend.

We have ‪"Flown the Air‬ like Birds" and ‪"Swim the Sea‬" like Fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of ‪"Walking the Earth‬".

I shall practice the righteous that I assume and presume it to be,until it harms a thing or two. I shall not run in haste trying to compete, but shall try keeping peace. Acknowledge obligingly & obediently - unless it upsets my conduct of soul. I shall do, until its proved wrong. I shall take guidance from thy heart and mind and surrender to petite little good and bad or even worse. Until I surrender, I shall not reconcile and subject thy. Nor shall I understand and experience it to its full fledged wholeness. They are not the ones telling me how and what to do about - I am my own master and a king that shall live by all the approachable means. I am an individual - they are not me and I am not them. My life, my rules, my way. I shall do away with,what upsets me. Let me deal with it - welcoming what makes me happy.

“I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.” - C. JoyBell C.

Thy self, all set with a set of tasks in its utmost of arrivals and departures - curiosity of soul appreciating the overwhelmed ones & struggling in annoyance to the necessary nuances. Often when shaken to this faith  - I run down to the dwellings of my inner most cravings trying to be friends with peace. My heartfelt consciousness tries to evade from the coincidence of unexpected seasonal phases - learning from the 'giving-in and giving-out' much more then I would ever realize. A journey of an unseen, unheard an unfolded story, often misunderstood & complained about - whispers of sobbing in vein or loud pitch's of  my blatant shouts.

Forever uninvited 'it comes as a disguised fate', with its contrast full of ironical mates, bestowing upon me with its utter sheer nuisance of fruitful frightful unexpected traits. I sink down to my expectations of a materialistic urge - rhyming or whining to this loose or win..viciously gathered to these burned & buried scar-full spills.Churned-learned so far - In hope still. convincing myself "If I would have lived it all by Now‬, what shall be left for tomorrow Then?" 

Enduring trials and tribulations while remaining loyal to the end goal requires grit, yes, but I believe there’s more to it than that. - Anonymous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment