Saturday, April 18, 2015

Mirror-Mirror On the Wall


"Anyone can hide, but who you are and what you want’,is what most people live their entire lives figuring, without even arriving at a conclusion & for those who dont - God bless them"

"Sometimes it seems safer to hold it all in, where the only person who can judge you is yourself Imperfect or chaotic - some things are meant to be broken. It's the universe's way of providing contrast, you know? There have to be a few holes in the road. It's how life goes."

The privacy of life is shrouded in secrecy, concealed, until there lies absolutely nothing to feel strange, weird and awkward about. Cautiousness to this coming-out of or hiding-out in protective layers seldom deprives oneself limiting to thick & thin lines of ones very own existence in question.

Practicing unprotected or playing safe - assuming everything to be either safe or unsafe & nothing in between is a presumed peculiar thoughtfulness that comes in randomly to the perceived. Opening up to a much more visibly clutter-free clearer state - letting it all out & sorted in an attempt to erase the illusive boundaries of demarcated vagueness that had clouded your conscious & made you restless - troubling you in long queues of anticipation of figuring things out.

Open-Up to this welcoming rescue with wide open arms - securing self to an ease of letting this & that of this overburdened & overshadowed pile of loaded hunch-bunch of anonymity let go off you. You've been hung & stuck in there nowhere to almost nothing for long - Let it pass by & thee shall be at ease & witness peace surrounding thy - away from the disorderly hustle-bustle hassling thee with & putting thee in series of disorderly undisputed disputes.

‘I aint no Snow White, I am just a dwarf. I’ve been there, done that. I’ve been happy, lucky to have friends & I’ve been hurt by torts - surrounded by greedy strangers ‘enemies’ of all sorts’. 

I might lay low, rise high, play with a doll or get hurt by a ball, whatever I do, I shall be followed by my shadows taking this stroll. I might look at myself through you, while doing many things & this is just not all, I might be reluctant enough to look at you when I am shabby, I might not even come in front of you in my full glory, when pain sicken, lost or crappy, I might be disguised as many of things, but not me - fake & deceiving that no one would see, but deep in my heart with that truthful innocent plea. Growing old in shape & size, but mostly wise - Let’s roll a dice, flip a coin to head & tail, let's see who wins and who looses at the end of the game. Promise, You! I will not hold you guilty & never ever shall I blame, no matter you may not utter my name' when I ask you - Who's the prettiest of all? I have learned, and witnessed ,there is much that matters to me inside, then out. For never shall I on you ever shout or have upon you a doubt.

Crawling with those baby steps, 'I come to see you, see me' back- ahh! those dark circled patches, unkempt hairdo, wrinkled face - in crumpled & not so ironed clothes, that excessive unsettled fat belly sack, that seem to go no flat, no matter how hard I exert myself-up running-after, getting hold of this mice like a cat. Its just that, I ain't a indefatigable person kinds, neither a thwart, calibrating myself from one side to another side off-across. Amidst this chaos & even-odds, in hope to embark thy name in fame of hall - Oh "Mirror Mirror On The Wall" In circles going round viciously scatter, please be nice to me - no matter.

With other things on my mind, Let me go now, I'll get busy with chores not so kind, I am not at all one self obsessed sorts you see, but will come back to you, I promise thee.

Better late then ever - dumb or clever!. Staying with you has not been that bad for awhile, see ya later my friendly-unfriendly beguile. Just in case, I do not see you again ever, just wanted to thank you for being there In darkness & light, close, near & far away - apart miles. 

Of all the things transparently we’ve ever secretly talked to each other about face to face, scrubbed & rubbed each others shoulders - having seen each other for ages now & I guess you’ve been the only one who could tell me, when I ask you for one last time...”Mirror Mirror on the Wall, tell me who is the fairest of all?"

कैसे कह दू अब मैं आईने से, मुझको मैं अब दिखाई नहीं दूंगा. लाख देखना भी चाहे तू मुझको, मुमकिन है किसी चीज़ से ढका होऊँगा. इस जहाँ में नहीं तो उस जहाँ में, कहीं ना कहीं तुझको धूंड लून्गा.

"How do I explain thy mirror? no more shall I get to see myself anymore. As much as would you be wanting to see me, but in vein. I wont be there - I might just be covered with something or the other. If not in this world, in another one, somewhere or the other - I might find you out.”

Beauty or the Beast - ‘last but not the least.’ GoodBye! - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment