Sunday, December 6, 2015

Barbarian Boxers,The Rebellious Kettle


<Barbarian Boxers, The Rebellious Kettle>

The idea that eating should be a classy act, and one should wear boxers, for that matter wear anything, is a barbarian concept invented by beauty magazines.

Well I could have made myself sit down comfortably, pampering my self to a luxurious self cooked meal - dine in, watching a movie or listening to music or while surfing net, but I decided, I would rather be on the go - carrying on with the chores, & once I was finished with, I could possibly do everything else. I did not wanted things to get piled up for another day. It took me an hour and two, to boil the eggs - peel them up, doing away with the egg shells, making coffee & cleaning the spills here & there & getting all sticky. The kettle needed a good wipe too, to boil potatoes later.

What could suffice a hungry heart? Maybe the answer is everything & anything that you could possibly eat & drink or quenching yourself to the desirous?  No matter in what state you were in, you will always find reasons to hog on as little or more - like a bird or a giant creature, because ‘you eat when you are happy, you eat when you are sad’. There goes this paralleled or indifferent trajectories of plateful of playfulness (play-foof-ness). The food does not know, what state you are in; happy or sad, neither does it know as to how much hungry you were? It is there, because it is there, & it needs to be eaten - that’s all it knows, or its going to get spoiled. No matter how well equipped or spoiled we are in our attempts to over joyously or in depression munch those pieces, there would always be something inside us, that would be eating us in bits & pieces. 

Now if somebody asked me ‘what keeps you busy?’ I could not in proportions do justice answering to ones query, but I might give them hints by stating “There are hailstorms, tornados & landslides you see...(that possibly you cant see, my bad) that keep me busy all along -  inside or in the exteriors around. They surround me - shuffling & sliding me from one part to a task another & they don't(just wont) let me settle down amicably with whatever it be, no matter how hard I tried. We shall always find ways to bond to the unnecessary unsound or sound.

Mediocre humane being is one average fellow who is insane at times & is no different from a dog, that shall wag its tail whenever its offered a bone. ‘There is always something tempting about things that tempt you’ & you shall fall prey to it no matter what. If only I could have saved myself from such ridicule, I would, but who wanted to? We all like being spoilt don't we? I guess no matter, how much of an effort or with no effort it all was, I enjoyed it equally despite  criticizing. Now criticizing was something that’s again a human trait & there is nothing perfect, hence it raises complaints. Wallah! ‘God help those who help themselves’ Amen!

These Red Rolling Stones Boxers, with lips, teeth and tongue out insignia pleases me as much as it blushes me to an haww, whenever it deliberately rolls down my waist every time I wear it & no matter how hard I try to hold it around my waist, pulling it up - it eventually found its way down to my feet at the end. damn! its elasticity seems to have expired. I don't wanna do away with it, but wonder how hilariously awkward it would be, if I don't hold on to it and it just falls off, at time, least expected, that too when someone is watching. No way I am going to buckle it up or wear a belt or tuck it in with a safety pin - ‘that's just insane’. It sure is rolling down every time, I am going to be stoned to shame. I better do something about it. Its awkward to watch your pants go down, while you in attempts try to pull it up every time. I had a pretty much sober yet hard days being in them, I guess it was about time I needed to do away with them.

I wonder! if this tempted mouth-watering(an expression of taunting - humorously childish) Rolling Stones "Tongue" or "Sticky Fingers" (a tendency to steal things) meant more then what I eventually presumed. Thanks to Mick Jagger, I am just stuck & caught up between the two.

This so reminded me of "Shame! Shame! Puppy(poppy) shame! All the monkeys (donkeys) know your name!" - A charming expression(taunt) of light hearted remonstration - social transgression or faux pas, a taboo flouted, a line of decency crossed(impropriety). A mild reprimand meaning "you should be ashamed of yourself"." Referring to puppies that aren't "house broken" appearing to be ashamed or expressing guilt when they are reprimanded for making a mess. Monkeys are known for making a lot of chatter, and moving rapidly from tree to tree. In so doing, if their chatter was about someone misbehaving, that news would quickly be spread everywhere. Donkeys may have an added on connotation of the person being or acting like an ass (a fool). Often initiated or sung by ones when they would see another being not sufficiently clothed, specially when they would get a peek of there underwear or absolutely no underwear. The rhyme aims to embarrass one into covering oneself up.

This kettle when plugged in, have been making weird noises. I was boiling eggs, in the middle of the night & while I was busy doing other things, these noises started coming. I realized it was coming from the kettle itself so I went closer to it, to check if at all it made those noises or was it something else. To my surprise I could clearly hear sounds, those sounded like a little new born(juvenile chic) bird softly chirping, peeping-tweeting. What the heck? and after a while, it turned into horrid ghostly haunted whistles & voices. For seconds, I was startled to death, but then realizing it was the kettle doing the mischief, and needed a good cleaning. I noticed a pile of layer of everything stuck & settled on to its base that probably would have been causing the noises, & making it work effectively less, then it generally used to (things were taking ages to heat up real good & quick). Now its back to normal. Enough of those spooky sounds. I would have for once, thought, in my weirdest of imagination, that maybe the people were still alive & possibly being hatched and there was a possibility of one emerging from an egg.’ but that was not the scenario. phew!

Sorry Chicken - Your Eggs Are Mine!

Now all that, had made me even more hungrier, so I ended up boiling water for this tomato soup (pouch). I was glad that the kettle worked uninterrupted(I just gave it a trial). By now, I had settled down and was tucked in to my pyjamas, boxers off you go!. Damn it's cold. I was savoring.  gulping down this soup prepared that had spinach, pepper, coriander leaves with a hint of cream & butter. At last!

I’m not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment