Sunday, December 6, 2015

Barbarian Boxers,The Rebellious Kettle





The ‪idea‬ that ‪eating‬ should be a ‪‎classy act, and one should wear boxers, for that matter wear anything, is a barbarian concept invented by beauty magazines. 


It took me an hour and two, to finish my boiled eggs, along with the cold coffee being churned in the mixer at the same time, and what went side by side, in hand, was cleaning all sort of avoided peeled egg shells, the coffee spills here and there. Giving the kettle a fresh clean, to boil in the potatoes, for later.



Well I could have made myself sit pampering my self to a luxurious meal, dine in, watching a movie, or listening to music, while I surfed the net, but I decided, I would rather be on the go, and carry on with the chores. Now if somebody asks me what keeps me busy, there are hailstorms, and tornados on my mind, that don't let me settle with peace. Well what could suffice a hungry heart, is all that you could eat & drink, quenching thy self. No matter in what state of chaos your mind is, you will always find reasons to hog on to like one chirpy small birdy, or one giant creature. There is nothing best that can give you a land slide, paralleled or in different trajectories of plateful playfulness. From a state of happy, joyful or a molested tormented state of agony those fond ways to get busy with and avoid the unnecessary.



Mediocre humane being is one average fellow who is insane at times, who is no different from a dog, that shall wag its tail whenever its offered a bone. If only I could have saved myself from such ridicule effort, but I guess I enjoyed it equally though criticizing at times. Wallah! "God help those who help themselves" saying Amen to that.



These Red ‪‎Rolling Stones‬ Boxers, with Mouth and Tongue Out insignia pleases me as much as it blushes me to an haww. This thing deliberately rolls down my waist ever time I wear it, and at times off down to my feet. damn elastic. I don't wanna do away with it, but wonder how hilariously awkward it would be, if I don't hold on to it every time, and it just falls off, at time, least expected, that too when someone is watching. No way I am going to buckle it up/wear a belt on thee boxer, or tuck it in with a safety pin, that's just insane. It sure is Rolling down every time, I am going to be stoned to shame, if anything happens. I better do something about it. Its awkward to watch your pants go down, and pull it up.  - Had a pretty much sober yet hard day being in them.



This Kettle when plugged in, have been making weird noises from the time I boiled brown eggs in thee. I went close trying to hear thee. To my surprise it sounded like little new born birds chirping ,what the heck, and after a while it sounded like some horrid ghostly haunted voices. The kettle was not working fine as it used too. I thought of giving it a wash, and clean that unnoticed layer of everything settled on to its base that was keeping it low and it won't heat up properly. Good Lord, thank God, now its back to thy normal state. Enough of those sounds. Sigh, phew!



Settling down to this kettled tomato Soup pouch, gulping down the spinach, pepper, coriander leaves with a hint of cream & butter, settled and tucked in to my pyjamas, boxers off you go!. Damn it's cold.



I’m not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, ‪my reality‬ is just different from yours. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment