Saturday, May 21, 2016

A Rebellious Saint


We all have our set of problems, and we all have misinterpreted sets of presumed diagnosis for others always handy, as if the other person was taken as a granted fool. It is the case with everyone around, everywhere. "The intellectuals understand it and keep it all piled up underneath there wisdomous approach, knowing when to speak and what to, whom to and exactly when to"

“You & me happened to be strangers beyond eternity.”

We all have been often judged wrongly or righteously through & through by the actions we do, or the things that happen in and around in our lives & how we react to our surroundings and so on. It goes on and on. Human being - a piece of flesh that exists & appears so different individually, yet with a soul so indifferent that we all share in common. Pious  or evil - there exists no saint or devil in anyone of us completely & If it did, by no chance was it visible to the naked eye. If at all a self realization or a revelation to a greater extent could be sought - not at all by means of mere transactions that could be sold or bought one could. 

We followed a set of principles that we could possibly understood in bits & pieces & related to - being rational or irrational in approach - often ending up following the negates or considering the good, there would always be this bitching & backbiting, backstabbing, false pretense, mistrust, misunderstanding to the core person to person per say. We vaguely & falsely pressurized or were being pressurized by opinions & proposals so dominant, that we would forget that every individual was different and had ones own capability to address everything.

It’s been a long time, since I've had known people & still in the process of trying to know them more and there would be the ones who might have figured nothing, most or all of me by now & vice versa. I guess we are evidently no strangers to each others perspectives and illusions, lifestyle and habitual traits. There are ones who are close or near & the ones who are far. You have your choicest of friends & enemies, The few who you could keep distance from & the ones you couldn't keep yourself far from. 

We often mistakenly perceive all our lives, until we are made to dwell deeper (in our lives or others.) Everyone else only knew, as much one was told. We are all blindfolded, agreeing to what we were told, completely unaware of the real picture. At the end, if you thought you knew every bit of it, think again.

They say ‘people change’ for good or worse - but very few do. The ones prone to there self pity, there self-esteemed ego, there guilt & there disgust are the ones being refrained from changing for a greater good. They only get worse day by day. They have these set of characteristic traits - next to impossible, that you just couldn't take out of them. While it was so easy for others to change & adapt to a circumstantial habitat  for good. that engrosses you and you try to find peace, and let go off all that possibly bothers you and you settle down on to the things that comfort you and keep you busy in a healthy way and enlightens you.

"Taken for guaranteed are we all, are we not?, and we still manage to manage”.

When at times, its hard to trust one’s own self, It gets harder trusting anyone or anything else, and keeping up with ill odds, talks or deeds, coming from these people that surround you if often gets unsettling. No matter how much of it goes intended or unintended, attentively or inattentive, remembered or forgotten - there would be piles of trash that would be thrown at you. They say bygone is bygone, but few things always haunt and surround you once in a while.

I am aware or might be aware of the almost’s that surround me, of the things that happens in and around likewise & I am certain about walls having ears and eyes. Whatever be the circumstances, I don't give anyone right to interfere or wrongly prompt or point there fingers on to me or my life regardless of anything until I willingly seek there suggestion or help. There would be more of the negates then positives that would make me so sick. 

Everything that happens in and around might just be an outcome of ones own karma, and one couldn’t mend or tame destiny. There was absolutely no denying to that but I always believed & could not agree more when I say, we all get choices to deal with situations that we witness, and being wise or cunning in order to deal with them would not make one more or less of a saint.  

I myself have been quite a talk of the town. I was raised by a single parent after my father expired & the world pounced on me like an eagle as if I was its prey after my mother expired. I have come a long way - its going to be years and few months passé. It used to matter in the starting, but now I am trying to overcome the fear of these tantrums(that set there eyes and ears on my peculiar traits of existence) which had been seldom growing in quantity as I grow. They hardly matter to me now and I make it a point often to overlook and forget about them. I have become a saint or learning to be one. 

This saint sometimes feels pretty perturbed, not with the bad things that happen, but knowing the fact, that of all the people you least expect, have been making up - a pretty much intrigued biography of your personal life and propagating it around. ‘I am a saint’ so I would not go about doing anything that was insane, but eventually if I turned out all the more rebellious, I could possibly teach them a  lesson eventually. I am learning to throw all that was inside me like they do. Last but not the least, I hope it wont be late enough to let know every single person, I ever met what I was capable of doing things which they presumed I couldn't. The saint wants to live & abide by everything that he feels is necessary & worthy for his own existence."

A saint sees light' foresees future, sits with folded hands or with his fingers crossed in discreet postures, while he sleeps, dreams, whispers, talks, meditates, prays or chants - trying to find immeasurable solace in peace, in his minimalist approach to a materialistic world, accepting what comes to him, adapting & adjusting to thy. By no means you can take him for guaranteed and harness his soft spot and engage him in a quarrelsome fight by actions or words (wrongly perceiving & wrongful doing). Don’t dare him, you never know, when he would get rebellious and strike back. It shall by no means make you any less of a coward. - Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment