Sunday, December 13, 2020

The Dreamer

David knew he was dreaming because he had on the white suit, very much like the Clown’s in the Circus, that he often wore in dreams, and never anywhere else. Fido was also dressed in a white suit, with neat ruffles around his legs, and the neatest ruffle of all around his tail. Fido always spoke doggerel in dreams, and David was not at all surprised when he said, jumping up and down and wagging his ruffled tail,

“This is a great day for me.
This is my birthday, you see.
Last year I was two,
And this year I am three.
And so what say you
To a birthday partee?”

- David the Dreamer, Ralph Bergengren, 1922

"Ah! some of them are so beautiful, that I wish, they stayed & continued, but they just wont and for the ones, I don't want, I just cant find the power off switch."

I had many a times, started dreaming and suddenly realized that I was in a dream & managed to gain control over the dream narrative(overwhelming drowsiness, harmless hallucinations). I aint a experienced lucid dreamer(Controlling the stories of sleep), not yet. I might be able to go on an adventure and interact with people and things in ways I may not be able to in real life. I've just started experiencing it deeper. though I might have before, there is still so much to figure & understand about these complex state detailing of things that happen. 

These demonic forces(these paranormal look-alike dream like state dissociation rollovers) at there own will shall deliberately influence there power upon me. How difficult it gets, knowing that you are dreaming but you cant get out of it, More difficult it is not wanting to let it go. 

"The other day, I was having a chit-chat with mom. I was asking her, how were the things there?(not sure where though) "I told her about a dream, where her elder brother(my maternal uncle)had visited our home & brought with him buckets of paint & brushes on a rickshaw. He held me tight by putting his hands on my shoulders & convincingly said, that he totally agreed with what principles I believe in or decisions that I took & would stand with me. He seemed happy & more active then he generally used to be. In a blink of an eye, I saw the house getting renovated & mom pointing out to the cemented bricks weighed upon the bamboo sticks. telling me that's how it would look like." I asked her about her younger brother, who was getting older & wasn't in his pink of health. I was concerned...She said, everyone would be coming on the 8th (a get-together, I assumed). To which I asked, 8th of which month?, she said whichever comes next...And before I could confirm, I was taken up by another one, that I cant recall quite well. 14, Nov, 2020 01:30 AM

I've been witnessing less of pulsatile tinnitus (hearing a sound in mine ears) & more of harder & vigorously beating, fluttering & pounding palpitations in my head then usual & other parts of my body too that seems to match my heartbeat or bounding pulse strangely attuned to a faster rhythmic vibration or lightheadedness, that had me stuck somewhere between the hypnagogic & hypnopompic. I could feel a corner of my head beating faster, with prickly sensations, gushed by heart, finding its way through neck, straight to the head. It was like a force of ounces of waves hitting against the walls. My blood vessels seem troubled. My head seems to be heavy & burdened experiencing the transition - wakefulness to sleep, the consciousness & during the onset of sleep. Awake but dreaming - I was drowsy, but my mind was hyperactive.

"I woke up, had to go the washroom, & from the partially closed door, I knew someone had arrived. I fastened my, pulled up my pyjama & came out noticing mom was here with her sister (my maternal aunt), already taken up the king-sized bed from either sides - left & right, which was mine - all to myself seconds back. Now assuming it wont suffice, if I would snuggle up or get sandwiched between the two, I without saying a word, went to the other room, where the couch was piled with layers of dust, & I had no patience left to clean. I just wanted to hit the bed & fall asleep. I went back to the room, assuming nothing would happen. I poured myself down on the less visible cloudy blurred-out vision of my aunt sleeping, covering myself up with a blanket, with closed eyes...In seconds, I took a side turn to check, there was no one other then me lying down. The whole dreamy vision had diminished & I knew what I had just witnessed."  Dec,08,2020 03:25 AM

I've started to faint if I am not very alert, & had a couple of bruises, muscle pulls though not very alarming. Now that's something I should be worried about. but it's hard to control getting off the bed, still drowsy, going to the washroom to pee, & standing there & waiting for it to drizzle, while you don't get yourself wet, but you are not that lucky every time. "If I sprinkle when I tinkle" or am worried I would loose control "I should remain seated during the entire performance. "Touchwood I've always landed safe on the ground, with my hands & legs. For once or twice I did bumped straight back colliding with a wash basin sink or taps & the other time falling on the edge of the wooden bed. I am still recovering from the swelling & the pain. 

“All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream.” - Edgar Allan Poe

"My dad, came closer, asking me to come over quickly, since mom was already waiting outside & we were about to leave for the market. I was trying to shut down my computer, meanwhile thinking about asking my driver to get me some plentiful of hard-drinks from the wine & beer shop, without letting my parents know. As soon as I was about to get up, trying to fetch the car keys, I realized, we didn't had a driver anymore. Not even a car...I didn't had my parents living anymore, & by the time everything made sense the computer had already switched off & I had to turn it back on." Dec,10,2020 05:45 PM

I am just another Saccadic Jerk with a Rapid Eye Movement (REM), following the Circadian Rhythm...to feature in the treatise. - The Dreamer(Anonymous)

No comments:

Post a Comment