Sunday, November 7, 2021

Perfectly Imperfect

“I am Exhaustipated! (Too tired to give a shit). 

My heart is broken in the face of the stupidity of my species & I've found myself all the more restrained with ropes of customs, mannerisms & etiquettes. I've been restricted, imprisoned, pierced, chained & caged. I've been unclothed thread by thread, forcefully without my consent. Their rage so outrageously contagious that I've even lost the count of knots, I untied & how many still remain”

I'm an eloquent guy with mundane perspective for certain things. I think people avoid me because I look permanently uninterested, unsatisfied & angry but that's just my face. Please talk to me. I’m a nice person. You know what sounds sexy...Receiving the same effort and energy you give. I like consistency, I just don't want to be introduced to vibes that can not be maintained or people who have brains in there heart. I actually lose interest when I see myself trying harder than others & keep distance. 

I am that angry and lonely child of always, that throws you the insult of that angry child of always and warns you; if hypocritically you pat me on the head, I would take that opportunity to steal your wallet. I am  that child of always before the panorama of imminent terror, imminent leprosy, imminent fleas, of offenses and the imminent crime. I am that repulsive child that improvises a bed but of an old cardboard box and waits, certain that you will accompany me. - Reinaldo, Before Night Falls

God made you different. Don't ruin that trying to be like everybody else. 

Most of us live & die in the same corner, not everyone can be most of us. - Oberyn Martell

There are so many great things with equally bad sides. I could love & hate everything about the situation I’m in. I've been through so much, but it doesn't matter because 'I am still here'. I've been wounded, troubled & heart disfigured. Living with contradictions that drives me insane. Life's been courteous at the same time. If only I could paraphrase, change a thing or have it any other way. I've had amazing things & wonderful times.          

"Being footloose has always exhilarated us. it is associated in our minds with escape from history and oppression & law and irksome obligations, with absolute freedom".

Say you have a beautiful shoe but its size is too small for your foot, what would you do to wear it? Vietnamese people would recommend you to "trim the foot to fit the shoe" - Considering & giving more importance to things inconsequential than essential & putting them in wrong order or with wrong priorities. Life itself has shoehorned us into "For me or against me (scenario)" situations which do not leave enough room, either literally or figuratively. Stubborn attachment to a misfit often results in being stuck with an awkward. Huh I've stopped wearing shoes!      

I am not more certain that I breathe, than that the assurance of the wrong or error of any action is often the one unconquerable force which impels me, and alone impels me to its prosecution. As it is, you will easily perceive that I am one of the many uncounted victims. You fancy me mad. Madmen know nothing. The worst is when they make mockery of my horror, but anything was better then this agony! Anything was more tolerable than this derision! I could bear the hypocritical smiles no longer! Deep down, I could hear the beating of my hideous heart louder. I feet that I must scream or die!  you might have misunderstood me altogether. The ghost that has so long overawed me...disappears - I am free. I tremble with the violence of the conflict within me, - of the definite with the indefinite - of the substance with the shadow. But, if the contest have proceeded thus far, it is the shadow which prevails. I struggle in vain. The clock strikes. To-morrow arrives, and with it a more impatient anxiety along with a nameless, a positively fearful, unfathomable craving.- Edgar Allan Poe

I sometimes long for isolation & connection at the same time. If face is that important then I wish we all had same faces because then only we could really see what's really inside. It seems like a never ending retrospective expression outlining the contours of my very being(this bodily imprint.)

Silence and No are our fundamental rights, Needy and Forced is unattractive and unwelcome. 

My fake plants died because I didn't pretend to water them. - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment