Monday, January 24, 2022

Tempted Attempts

I don't want you thinking I'm bothered or anything about last night.
I don't want your phone number, or letters, or postcards. I don't want to get married to you. 
Definitely don't want to have your babies.
Whatever happens tomorrow, we've had today.  
And if we should bump into each other sometime in future, well, that's fine, too.
We'll be friends.

I gave a fuck once, it was terrible.

How beautiful it is to find someone who understands & asks for nothing but your company. Well to be honest, I don't believe in the concept of "fun and friendship" as friendship is a sacrosanct thing for me and it takes time to build that. I’m on a lookout for fun & some friends to make along the way. Preferably both come in one.

Common-sense is rare, necessary and in fact sexy! Courtesy, conversation skills and good sense of humor aren't optional either. Having a dirty mind makes ordinary conversations much more interesting. If we begin right...Literally anything is possible! If you have a abnormal dirty mind, I too have normal hormonal equations not so kind. Let’s fall prey to this curiously enticing infatuation so bad, until it makes us mad.
Erstwhile tormentor of those who talk about ‘looking for something serious’& here again, struggling to express the same sentiment. Life moves in circles, I guess.Tempted Attempts - Even if they stay for a while, enjoy! Learn not to get addicted or offended.A clear rejection is always better than a fake promise. What is meant for you will always find you.“A failure is not a loss. It’s a gain. You learn. You change. You grow.”I know we are bored! So let's figure out, what’s in-stored.Notion - feeding or being fed; huh all that commotion. I hope they stay a little longer this time. And just before they are about to leave, they’ll teach a thing or too for best. If at all there was a slightest of possibility we could make it work, be my guest.“I’d rather like to meet & spend time in real.”Enough tantrums thrown; I’ve given up already doing immature stuff way back & now almost outgrown. What good would it be running behind the bush, hustling & giving ill fate a push. Lets straightaway come to the point. If at all we fairly stand a chance to click & cautiously mingle, no matter how discreet with no strings attached or already in a relationship pretending to be single. We’ve come this far willing to dwell. Maybe they are signals ‘Godsend.’Else We’d always be strangers & being friends so often pretend.It would be nice if it stayed for a while, but just in case if it was momentum, I hope we had a good time together. And if we didn't, never mind. Don't bother to text me ‘nothing but lies.’ Don't expect my text either, even if I wanted to say “f**k off you unapologetic moron for disappointing me & burn in hell.” I don't wanna believe you no more, nor any words you say. I don't even know you & I don't care. It would have turned all boring & sickening; sticking to the same for a longer run, if absolutely nothing could console or replace it evenly again with a good spun. Falling prey to it wasn't peculiarly any different or difficult to understand yet pretentiously promising agreeing to overcome. A short-lived necessary evil that would keep me entertained & let me have some fun.  I read somewhere "Single people use half of their bed for remote’s, phone, pillows & snacks”Must be true.Some of us are really just living . We ain’t dating, we ain’t being a hoe. We don't like no body, nobody likes us. We are just working, eating, sleeping & living life. “You’ll always find me in a keen state of heightened physiological activity; arousal of emotions, looking for ways to fondle through mutual artistic intercourse”.Until I get tempted again, I would be on auto-eroticism mode.” - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment